BG forums lounge

I’m glad on my other account.

I’m glad I never bought Shadowlands. :dancer:

1 Like

Just to clarify as I didn’t expect my comment about missing when the hardest choice was 3% fireball damage or 5% crit to all spells to eventually devolve into hostility, I was very much using the word “overwhelming” in the sense of “too much” rather than “complex”… they aren’t hard systems.

Venturebeat’s review said it best and sums up how I felt, IMO:

Unfortunately, that beautiful simplicity vanishes at maximum level. Characters have a singular choice when they finish Shadowlands’ storyline: They must select a Covenant, one of the four associated with the zones they ran earlier.

If that sounds like a ton riding on a single decision, you’re right. At that point, you’ve seen the storyline and aesthetic of each Covenant and played around with the special abilities of each. That’s all you have to go on when making your selection, and it’s not enough.

If you’re a healing shaman and think angels are awesome, too bad; Necrolords offer the best dungeon and raid healing options, but you have no way for you to know that in game. If you’re a hunter and choose those same angelic Kyrians, you’ll lose approximately 10% of your overall damage as compared to your Night Fae friends, even though Kyrians have the second-best setup for hunters overall. Heaven (heh) help you if you chose Venthyr or Necrolords because you like vampires or skulls.

Even if you chose correctly, other imbalances between the covenants exist.

2 Likes

Strange. I’ve run Da Other Side four times on my DH alt and haven’t had the legendary drop. I must be bugged.

edit: five times now, no memory

I was at a bus stop and I actually laughed out loud when I read this. I got a few weird looks from others :joy:

2 Likes

Meanwhile, cleverly hidden in the General forums…

Rated PvP Seasonal Mount Adjustment - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Kinda what asmongold said… they created a solution to a problem they created. Or something like that

What’s a problem solver without problems to solve? Self-interest.

Okay dude, we get it. You’re better at world of warcraft than we are. Congratulations.

oh Bob you are acting like that child Bandit.

1 Like

not trying to insult you, you only feel that way because it’s the truth.
gaming isn’t real life, people can be bad, average or good at games and it doesn’t matter.
i hope you find yours because you’ve been on these forums for years complaining about the game. like you were angry a couple months back with your experience. getting angry at an expansion that pvpers have the best gear in the game for free, whilst you stated you were “grinding”.

i will always go at anyone who’s full of it. so :relaxed:

& no Tsaga, I’m pretty sure you’ve admitted to trying to push for your goals and being new to rbgs, I can’t trash on anyone that jumped into something unfamiliar.

Lol the irony of someone saying this about the previous post with the way it was worded and then following it up with this…

You might need a mirror there bud. I’ve never seen someone more full of it.

1 Like

Is this job security?

:thinking:

1 Like

if someone thinks getting called not game adaptable or rating/heroic comments insulting, then they should get off the internet. it’s just the truth.

okay buddy, y’all forum post more than you play the game. im fine with the mirror thanks! :grin:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Toughguybob coming in hot looool

There’s always that one guy that flexes down at everyone. Kinda like that fading guy. Hey Bob let us know your bench and your ig where you make your money and post workout vids while getting 2500. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

But, Jd, Bob said “no offense” and “with all due respect”…

Toughguy full of tough. Many toughs.

1 Like

Maybe if you didn’t follow it up with so many terms of endearment I’d believe ya :joy:

Except he couldn’t even muster that much in the og post :joy:

Yeah most people are. Pretty rare to find someone who will take an actual hard look.

When I take a hard look in the mirror all I see is truth and it is beautiful.

2 Likes

i’m a clear rig, fading is hard trash. there’s only one tough guy on this forums, and it’s me.

i do take a hard look when i flex my biceps.