BG forums lounge (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from BG forums lounge (Part 1) - #8951 by Eilane-kilrogg.

Previous discussions:

:frowning:

Guess we’re on to Part 2!

is this a sequel or a remake?

Strange, I thought the “limit” for lounge threads was like 20k posts?

Seemed like it still had some life left in it @ around 9k posts

teh close note on last thred says 5k is limit

1 Like

Well, at least it never got deleted.

3 Likes

At least I have chicken.

Big sad. So many memories from the old bg forums.

1 Like

Rip old bg forums lounge

1 Like

Truly, an archive of some great times.

1 Like

Muffin!!

And F off blizz with your “is it a complete sentence”

Gd grammar police…

1 Like

Tsataga >>>>> system

2 Likes

Hmmmm, could’ve sworn it’s like a 20k limit…

Maybe they changed it at some point, idk. I know from the front-page/GD board I’ve seen the odd megathread with 15k+ posts

Here’s a few I pulled up just now:

15k+ posts

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/san%E2%80%99laynvampyr-elf-allied-race-coagulated-megathread-of-ideasre-vamped-part-1/18803/15220

20k+ posts

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/gd-lounge-reforged-shadowlands-part-1/763112

jus quotin blzz

Closed 13 hours ago

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at BG forums lounge (Part 2).

If I ever get some extreme downtime I’m absolutely going through it to see some of the old names… One doesn’t want to end up in the hospital but if I ever do that’s what I’m doing :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

only took 5 years to hit 5k posts, gj everyone.

What’s sad is it was somehow kept open around 5000 a few years ago and now just automatically closed at almost 9000.

Like the automated server just swept in and did it.

:person_shrugging:

…anyone else noticing a trend of 0 healers the past few days? I wonder what’s going on, lol

Last night there was an AV and an Ashran that popped where the team literally had 0 healers at the start

Anyways, just strikes me as highly unusual that a 40-man BG could start with 0 healers… just seems so improbable :flushed:

I liked the first one better.

1 Like

I don’t mind healing epics, but normals/blitz becomes pretty frustrating when DPS have 0 situational awareness and nobody knows how to peel/CC people off healers.

1 Like