BG forums lounge (Part 1)

Not cool man… you know us Rets miss that talent/ability.

1 Like

YOU…

Thats funny.

You lost it? Didn’t know man, I never Ret was always glorious Sparkle Pally.

I give you bravery points for trying it.

I ended up just having ice cold peach tea. I decided not to take up room with beer. I’ll have that later.

2 Likes

That sounds good. I’ve got a fever spiking on me and I’ve been slamming ice water, but I’m sooo booored of ice water right now!:tired_face:

I hope you feel better. Yuck.

Tea is the cold version of coffee. Get you some.

*Rocax, get her some.

2 Likes

Maybe the man will pity me and go to the store? Cross your fingers for me. :grin:

I feel like something is trying to be made clear to me.

2 Likes

You catch on quick.

1 Like

My wife mentioned playing again like two weeks ago ( she stopped playing back during TBC ) and then kinda never mentioned it again.

:frowning:

1 Like

So, why haven’t you mentioned it? Getting her to play is the best antidote for wife aggro. I know that’s why my husband got me playing lol.

3 Likes

My gf started not long ago for the first time, so no heirlooms or any XP boosts…she does get the heirloom mount, however. Got her playing to reduce the frequency of terrible rom-com’s and the like playing behind me while I’m playing lol

2 Likes

I get no wife aggro, she has other hobbies and works quite a bit so I don’t bug her ;(

2 Likes

So after several dranks I decided to give the pb&j another go.

Surprisingly, still meh.

2 Likes

Rocax is at the store buying beer and peach tea. I’d like to take this moment to thank both you and Zycci for playing a part in my wheedle. :laughing:

2 Likes

Hopefully it’s better beer than what I bought. He seems like a sharp fellow, I’m sure he’ll do better than I did.

On the plus side the mead was absolutely amazing

Lol, I hope you learned your lesson. PB&J = good, in drink form = not so good.

I’m on #4 of 6 so no; I did not learn my lesson.

I met this woman named Virginia, nicknamed her Virgin for short… but not for long.

1 Like

I’m cute asf

3 Likes

welcome back

2 Likes