BG forums lounge (Part 1)

gcdTV is live with a 6v6 BG tournament :open_mouth:

Yeah it was advertised on here earlier with twitch stamps all over it. It felt kinda gross and Esportsy. :grimacing:
Said they had changed BGs to suit it? I think BFG was mentioned.

Wow, their burst got completely shut down with that clutch FULL polymorph!

Happy Saturday fam.

9 Likes

I just ate a smore or two myself.

Fudge striped cookies are cheat s’mores fyi. Just turn the chocolate side inward.

2 Likes

Is that fire pit Energy Star certified?

1 Like

No s’mores just this delicious raspberry ale.
Ah no, the raspberry ale is gone. Time to switch to a vanilla porter aged in a whiskey barrel.

Yes

2 Likes

Gimme that, gimme that, gimme that

2 Likes

I just wanted to bring up I watched the Cleganebowl for the 2nd time (but this time just the fight on Youtube) and again I swear someone is messing with me cutting massive amount of onions.

I am voting the Cleganebowl as the best thing about this disappointment of a season finale, and nothing else comes close. Whoever doesn’t agree is wrong, and if I find out you don’t agree with me, we’re going to fight.

What about the Battle (of hearts) for the Big Woman?

I’m trying to think of which one you mean, was that in the last season?

I don’t know why, but I keep thinking you mean when Brienne of Tar-tarth!

Am I wrong if I have no idea what you are talking about?

I like you. You have good taste.

1 Like

Ooof, i just got backfilled into a losing Alliance AV :-1:

the score is

A: 37
H: 432

at least it’s almost over

It was good, but I should have started with the heavier beer first. It was a little hard to drink after the ale being so light and fluffy.

1 Like

You have access to Elysian where you be? Around Halloween time, look for “Dark of the Moon” if you do. Pretty good for store buyable.

1 Like

furiously takes notes

It’s like someone took the fall time “pumpkin spice” coffee and mashed it together with the chocolatyness of a Guinness extra stout.

1 Like

IIRC you’re a Founder’s person? I had their Rubaeus(?) raspberry ale this weekend. Nice. I went on to a gose, but I should have gone tart first I think.

1 Like

Founders is generally pretty good.

Here’s tonight’s adventure

Peanutty up front with a Concord grape finish? This should be interesting