BG forums lounge (Part 1)

/salute

I confess it creeps me out when dudes roll fem toons.

What about the other way around? I know people who do both.

Random thought, but when I got my gf into playing we made these characters to level together:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/black-dragonflight/bonnie

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/black-dragonflight/clyde

I had to spam make characters on realms to find one with both names available. Thus the random realm of black dragonflight.

Still creeps me. Probably because I roll toons to represent me in a virtual world, that’s my mindset anyway. I love male orcs. They are funny, gruff, good dance, “WOULD YOU STOP TOUCHING ME?!” “THRALL’S BAWLS!” but running around as one seems to disconnect me mentally. Just my weird hangup. :grin:

You don’t have to answer this, but going off what you said, what did you roll before Void Elf came out?

And would that mean you’d never roll Undead? :stuck_out_tongue:

I have 3 that I main. My oldest is a Human paladin. Nelf hunter. Space Goat DK. My others are twinks pretty split between Human and Nelf.

The Velfs are new. I wanna say creation was Feb/Mar time frame. This mage was in the process of going twink before the BG split, got abandoned because of it, so I use her to post so she has a purpose.

Hey, you said it :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s cool though. I just picked for aesthetics. Dwarf Paladin was the first thing I ever rolled but switched to Horde for a while because back then, “Alliance 12 year olds” was not an exaggeration. I got tired of hearing Chuck Norris, wiener and fart jokes. So I rolled Undead. I didn’t come back to Alliance until after TBC when many of those people re-rolled Blood Elves.

1 Like

Aesthetics is why I picked the Space Goat for DK. The hooves and horns seemed the best translation into demony/undead thing.

1 Like

:scream::scream_cat::scream::scream_cat::scream::scream_cat::scream::scream_cat::scream::scream_cat:

1 Like

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

SOMEONE GET THE TAR I’LL GET THE FEATHERS

3 Likes

There are more humane ways and effective ways. Tar can scorch the flesh yet can be washed off. Try using a 2-part epoxy.

Yeah but then you gotta fart around stirring it up on tin foil using a toothpick.

Not if you use one of those 2-part caulk guns. They distribute and the nozzle that looks like it has a maze inside mixes for you. Just point and shoot.

We’ve been exposed! All those anti-twink threads, they were made because of us the whole time!

THOSE LEVELERS DON’T KNOW WHAT’S GOOD FOR THEM. This is a PUBLIC SERVICE. Getting your face punched builds character!

5 Likes

Whatever you say, Ike Turner.

Finally went to the theaters and saw End Game, was a really good movie IMO.

5 Likes

It was alright i guess, Captain America wielding the hammer was a bit of a surprise

The biggest thing for me was it seemed their whole “rules of time” don’t even make sense, or they didn’t seem to follow them

I left confused :thinking:

Yeah like the way things went down its like how did they not change the flow of time at all. Whole dont step on a butterfly in the past thing doesnt apply.

Hmm, I generally have trouble with players that know how to kite and use their defensives. Those who don’t, well, can’t say I feel that sorry for them…

Maybe it’s different in smaller BGs but rets are ‘stopped’ easily enough on the large maps. CCs, purges, mass dispel, disarms… lotta stuff folks can do.

[edit]
Maybe horde do the above better tho… I have more trouble on my ally pally than I have on my horde pally, come to think of it… Either way I find my lock a little more fun even if she’s underpowered vs. melee.