BG forums lounge (Part 1)

Does your 4 yo play on pc? Mine still struggles with the mouse but has a switch nailed. She’s probably better than I am on making tight jumps on mario odyssey. I got her on the yoshi game right now but curious about minecraft if she could figure it out.

1 Like

That’s not likely to change. Paladins have been crying and begging for mobility forever to deaf Blizz ears. BoF and Fart Pony accomplish nada compared to other class mobility for the individual (and no one with a functioning brain sinks a talent point into improved Fart Pony), but BoF is really good if you are looking to have a team where the paladin is mainly support to a starring dps.

Yes, pc only.

I love Minecraft for kids because of the math and geometry aspects. They are learning by counting the blocks, figuring out construction, and don’t even know they are learning. :smile:

1 Like

Any advice for mouse training?

Get them a wheel, plenty of tubes to crawl in and reward with peanut butter.

3 Likes

I wish there was, but we just sit him on our lap and help out when he gets stuck maneuvering around. They pick it up pretty fast. He has a DS I literally had to take away. He can get obsessy about things and was doing things on that DS even I couldn’t figure out. He thought it was hilarious to convert the language to Portuguese constantly! How on earth does a 3 yr old figure these things out?! @_@

1 Like

What the hell happened to having 2 charges of freedom too!?

It feels so limiting with only one.

1 Like

Alright, final poll (no straw poll, I’m lazy).

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/dalaran/poolshark

Or

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/emerald-dream/drboondigga

Aww hell I’ll probably level both anyway…

1 Like

Neither, they’re both Horde, you traitor.

And do not tell me they’re mercs -_-

She usually changes hers to something asian lol! The switch has some good parental controls that let us limit her play time with an app on our phones. Plus she only gets it as a reward after chores are done.

1 Like

If we could get a healer for 3s then I vote the dk since dk/dh is supposedly mongo easymode right now.

If 2s, then I am going to vote paladin to just make things complicated.

I was a Tauren first (in wrath), went nelf (and alliance on pretty much most of my characters) to play with rl friends.

I’ve always been a horde leaner. Though that’s my only belf. He was a Tauren (and once a dwarf, a human, and a spacegoat) but I couldn’t stand getting stuck in the wsg hallway when doing mounty speed thing.

Honestly the belfiness of him… it’s a deterrent.

That’s kind of where I’m at too.

They’re both top tier for random bgs which is great.

Maybe I’ll get both up and then go from there. Timewalking next week (is that still a good way to gear?)

1 Like
1 Like

It’ll fast track you to the 370s.

I had the name d-bag (spelled out) as a belf pally. Got flagged though…

1 Like

Doggie bag? I don’t see the problem.

1 Like

Lawd, the deluge of Belfadins in BC…they all should have been named d-bag. The fem ones are worse though. At least you rolled male!

And yet this fella has made it through many levels untouched… was originally a big white panda.

I’m just not a female character guy. I have one - a mage I made with my daughter years ago.

1 Like