BG forums lounge (Part 1)

hate that kirama noob(miss old bg forum posters)

3 Likes

Yeah me too, made a lot of memories over the years its a shame that everyone quit. oh well life happens.

1 Like

TIS BEEN FOUR LONG DAYS.

hello bois

1 Like

I’m so happy that they’re not doing a break between seasons.

Dragonflight Season 3 will be ending April 22 at 10:00 p.m. PDT (April 23rd 1AM EST), the night before the regularly scheduled maintenance, with Dragonflight Season 4 beginning immediately following on April 23.

So I’m assuming this means that Season 4 starts after the Tuesday maintenance? (11AM PDT/2PM EST)

Yes. Though if they do it like sl s4 they’ll have cq cap for a few weeks before realizing no ones playing and then remove it lol.

I am very much looking forward to blitzing for vaults first few weeks and probably never doing solo shuffle again.

2 Likes

I’m wondering if this means a September/October release for next expac, since the last time they did this “fated” stuff in SL it seemed to go about 5 months

Wait a sec, is this true?

1 Like

Yea. Been in the appearance tab for weeks saying season 3 & 4.

Exactly like sl s4 was.

Also legion had multiple seasons with same sets.

1 Like

That’s crazy, it means I haven’t missed out on the season 3 lmao… I have a whole other season to do it!

2 Likes

yep /10char

Hello friend.

My eye keeps twitching every now and then and I dont know why.

made more music

https://youtu.be/Ua_cTpEApmA?si=Xd0XBNkdk_vlb0-u

You been sleeping okay?

Years back during a rather stressful period of my life I barely slept for like 3 days, I was still functional but in days 4 and 5 I noticed the odd/involuntary twitch from the eyes I was soooooo sleepy lol

Could also be something related to allergies since supposedly pollen levels are really high right now

Maybe stress? my sleep has been really bad as well. there are moments where my right eye will twitch non stop for a solid minute or two right now lol.

But in more important news its cata pre patch tomorrow :o

Bad expac imo :-1:

Was the beginning of the slippery slope

Just looking at a sneak-peek of the talent calculator in this other tab, seeing how it removes the ability to do unique/hybrid talent builds, the first thought that came to mind is “yup, this is retail 1.0”

I liked it.

Lets be real, only a small handful of people ever go outside of the lines in this game. The vast majority look up their build online and play that. I am not saying thats you though, I know a few people that still do wacky stuff for fun.

Like my ranged only surv or spellenhance set ups on retail, fun but not optimal. If you really wanna blame ppl for the changes to talents we might need to look inward a little.

True, the slippery slope into what Retail is today, started with Cata and I doubt the one playing it will realize it yet, Cata > MoP > Wod trilogy wasn’t too bad, but the retailification of the game happened gradually as players start raising concerns about lore.

wotlk started rdf.
wotlk started catch up gear
wotlk started making previous tier raids useless.
wotlk brought us gearscore
wotlk neutered heroic dungeons.
wotlk lowered mount lvl req.
wotlk brought hierlooms.
wotlk brought achieves.

What exactly is it that cata did that wotlk did not start? the only things I can think of is raid finder, the talent tree changes and the world revamp.

1 Like

It breaks the “old world” and the story starts to not make sense anymore.

BTW, I like retail wow. I’m just remembering what those who disliked it said at the time.

I really think the lore is what broke it for many, they couldn’t keep up with the stories that were made up as it went. Sure they re-use the same famous lore characters, but now we’re really far the rabbit hole chasing dragons.

Gameplay wise, the game just got better for me. I’m really enjoying how DF plays and all the improvements coming to TWW.

I can’t believe they have to wait until Classic MoP for aoe looting.

It’s not just that (which is bad enough), but we have verifiable past data that subs fell off a cliff during Cata

Clearly a large chunk of the playerbase “noped out” during Cata specifically, which basically proves it began the downward trend/downward slipper slope

Vanilla —> TBC —> WoTLK was consistent sub growth, Cata onwards was a decline

Even thinking back to Blizzcon last year, the crowd was dead silent during the Cata classic announcement… it was pretty telling and hard to ignore for all but the most loyal white-knights :laughing: