BG forums lounge (Part 1)

lol so blizzard didnt do a very good job releasing the pre patch. a guy on xpoff was able to lvl from 14 to 80 in a single battlegorund. Like a single qued battleground by capping 3 flags. This entire release is so buggy and messed up its been hilarious to play.

idk I have a ahrd time believing that when most players skip all quest text and stuff lol.

Didnt a large part of this happen because the base heroics were too hard?

Oh, thats because the remaining players in retail never cared. We are the problem lmao. We just want good gameplay and class balance. We are the players that stayed when the classic players left the game after Wrath.

Yikes, I gotta go check some stream see how they are liking it. The classic die hard.

If anything it might make classic Era active again.

What a disaster! I logged in and could not select my priest on the character selection screen. She was showing there, but when I clicked on her, it loaded my warlock. When I clicked on warlock, it loaded my mage and when I clicked on mage, it loaded my shaman.

Once I finally found a way to log into my priest, spent her talents and was setting up my keybinds (again), I had missing spells, specifically mind flay. No big deal right? Itā€™s not like spriests really use it. :wink:

And I really dislike the interface changes. It went from looking like a classic version of the game to looking like I was back on retail overnight. Give me back my old guild tab.

The battleground xp glitch was pretty funny. I saw screenshots of level 10s in the same WSG as level 70s because the 70s leveled from 10-70 in a single bg. They shut bgs down pretty quickly lol

Wrath was my favorite and I could have kept playing Wrath for the foreseeable future, but Iā€™m just not feeling Cata. Iā€™ll ride it out for a little while and see if it clicks, but I truly miss Wrath.

I made a rogue but instead of it making a rogue it made a hunter lol. Qued a dungeon but no one could leave without typing in a leave dungeon script. Oh and my pennance left my bar after so I had to make macro for it.

Apparently if you make a showtooltip macro the spells work they are just not showing up for some reason. which is hilarious.

Well with the way things have started I dont blame anyone for dipping lol. I have seen private servers from 2010 do better then blizzard ahs and thats really sad.

made a star wars jam
https://youtu.be/8vU9ubYiWo0

Really not a fan of them getting comfortable releasing buggy content and then just fixing stuff on live. Feels like theyā€™re using players as their QA department.

3 Likes

So I took a peek into Cata Classic last night, didnā€™t really do anything since Iā€™ve been monitoring all the horror stories of bugs/glitches posted on forums and reddit, just sort of aimlessly wandered around Stormwind while taking a look at all the changesā€¦

My god what is this?! :man_facepalming:

Last week I was happily humming along leveling up a Warlock with a memorized rotation - everything peachy. Everything was were itā€™s ā€œsupposed to beā€ on action bars, rotation memorized by heart, talent trees were memorized as well

Last night all my buttons were messed up, action bars messed up, certain key talents gone/missing, and I suddenly had no idea what my rotation is supposed to be

Kinda browsed the auction house for a bit and then logged off, just wasnā€™t feelin it with the ā€œcataclysmā€ ruining my rotations and talent trees - everything seems scuffed all of a sudden :-1:

Maybe Iā€™ll hop back onto it once I figure out WTF I am supposed to do with all these brand-new rotations/talent trees

Cata Classic is a bit of a mess atm. But hey! Was the first xpac that finally let gnomes be healers!

1 Like

Happy Star Wars Day and Free Comic Book Day!

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

may the 4th be with you holy (: i went to go see episode 1 yesterday in theaters and i just ordered these today for my bday coming up im so excited !!!

https://imgur.com/a/caS4TIh

1 Like

Every day is free comic book dayfor me >:)

1 Like

Happy Revenge of the Fifth! If you have Disney +, there is a great little series called Tales Of the Empire that was released on the 4th.

1 Like

Iā€™m enjoying this last week of BBCAN12, it really got spicy last week.

1 Like

my stuff came today whoohooo

https://imgur.com/a/X5xk0k5

the sweater is super soft n comfy and im in love with my coffee cup its so pretty !

3 Likes

Based hoodie, I dont drink coffee so thats what ever.

1 Like

right so worth getting the hoodie tbh

More coffee for me MUh hu Ha ah HA

1 Like

heyyy now who said i was sharing my coffee ahahaha

1 Like

I should go outside and cleanup my yardā€¦ but just one more BGā€¦ Aaaand Itā€™s really sunny tooā€¦ such a beautiful dayā€¦

2 Likes

Why donā€™t you go outside and not clean the yard?

Enjoy the weather without the pressure!

I also need to do yard work and donā€™t want to

2 Likes