BG forums lounge (Part 1)

Yeah. Nowadays we can predict eclipses and locusts, but not so much earthquakes. Surprised how much attention the New Jersey quake got for a magnitude 4.9 or so. I know, the area doesn’t usually see many quakes, but I don’t remember this level of hubbub from the Virginia earthquake in 2011 that was a 5.8 I think.

1 Like

Thanks for using the correct term :rofl:

NY governor saying “west of Manhattan” and the AP reporting 45 miles north of Philly and 50 miles west of NYC.

There’s a state there!! The only thing west of Manhattan is NJ!

I think mostly due to the magnitude being abnormal for this area. We get some here and there, but rarely noticeable.

This one was very clearly feel-able for a good 30 seconds or so.

Bit overblown news wise imo, but then again pretty much everything seems to be nowadays. C’est la vie.

1 Like

I have returned. a good 14 km hike and 2 nights in the bush. The eclispe was cool… a total eclipse everything went quiet it dropped temperature fast and everything looked surreal like I was in another dimension. Also was far enough out of civilization I was able to see stars when the eclipse reached its peak.

Very fun adventure would do again if another happens in my life time within reasonable travel distance.

1 Like

Awesome!

Same experience for me (7 years ago).

Definitely worth witnessing in a lifetime imo.

1 Like

So does this Charming guy “specific-queue” Ashran or something? I can’t help but notice he’s in every single one… or at least it seems that way lol

It’s like, for a random-queuing player you would expect to see something like this during a solo-queue session (…notice the lack of a pattern/random attendance):

But with Charming it looks more like this…

Since RNG is a thing it’s also possible it’s just one giant coincidence, but simply looking at this overhead view/side-by-side above I can’t help but notice a pattern :face_with_monocle:

…either that or, he’s running with some sort of partial premade that is “specific-queueing” Ashran… therefore causing it to pop more often.

Idk, just something I’ve noticed the past few days - he’s ALWAYS in the Ashran matches :rofl:

Yeah, you see the odd random/pug Blood DKs in there too - but they don’t seem to “spam” the BG back to back showing up in every single match the same way Charming appears to do

For sure, glad I went out for it.

Blood dk gonna blood dk bro, I would sit in ashran all day as well it sounds kinda funny lol.

2 Likes

Mop remix coming next patch :open_mouth:

1 Like

I’m wondering if I can use it to go 10-70 and get heritage armor also.

I am kinda low key hoping I can get the SoO heirlooms, kirama use to spam me about joining her normal raids to get them but I called her a nerd and went back to pvping.

1 Like

idk tbh i jsut q n he is usually on his tank dk most the times i play

Some ppl just want to watch the world burn tbh.

1 Like

I haven’t seen him in battlegrounds for a while, but when I did, I enjoyed the novelty of his presence. Some players have just been around long enough to be legendary, be it good or bad.

1 Like

I have a dream that all communities come together and do a communication campaign with all their members to demand battleground changes by reaching out and increasing activity from them on the socials and forums.

Tis but a dreamz.

I saw him recently at a world pvp quest. Was kinda surprised to see him in open world, but had to stop attacking once I remembered he was blood. He said hello and then took off, haha. Gotta respect a tank that doesn’t want to harass you.

1 Like

i hope one day ppl think this of me :')

3 Likes

Vanilla bean NY-style cheesecake petites look amazing.

:sob:

2 Likes

BOooooo no SoO hierlooms…kirama getting the last laugh again, blizzard stop this.

is currently drunk asf for the hectic week ive had

1 Like

Oh ya? Details?

Just alot stuff I fully regret drinking rn dealing with the worst hangover ever send aid sos

1 Like