BG forums lounge (Part 1)

We don’t play them, they can q snipe all they want. People don’t want to be in the same area as they are. That’s the best way to be rid of them, refuse to engage.

I also need to point out to the rest of you that warzug is Ruthless, for all the premade this and premade that, he leads them just as I do.

sigh

I can’t keep track of all the alts.

anyone else a big fan of queueing on their horde character and then suddenly 80% of their team abandons when the game starts

tell the 5v40 about your “sportsmanship” friend

1 Like

To be fair, this behavior exists on both sides. I have seen an entire Alliance premade /afk an AV before the gate even opened.

Yeah, you aren’t worth getting banned for saying mild things to. It’s shocking how mild the things I have said have gotten me one month silences for due to those you queue with.

this is not very sportsmanlike

1 Like

It’s clear that the real issue lies within a certain comm, and shifting the blame like you’re doing now is a classic case of gaslighting. Why am I not surprised?

1 Like

I’m saying anything I say gets flagged. Pretty simple.

yea i don’t think you know what that means.

just funny how “certain comms” react to being called hypocritical :slightly_smiling_face:

you’ve said a lot without getting flagged recently

Anyways, lets not clutter this thread with kids exploiting to get a premade in 40 mans.

5 Likes

Won 2 ashran last night through massive comeback. Just goes to show that some people do read chat.

For The Horde!

3 Likes

Tired of winter now, its going to be march next week and I am still faced with -c temperatures. only on2 +10c day next week follwoed by -c again :confused:

Must be why Arathi Blizzard was canceled. Got to let you pretend to be warm in the other BGs.

1 Like

Anyone watching live action atla?

I’ve seen some very negative feedback on Twitter.

I don’t want to ruin my memories of the show.

Let us know if it’s good.

Oh ya? Where do you live? It’s been like 50-60 degrees around here in Colorado most days recently and the forecast calls for even more 50-65 degree days into the next week

Thank goodness to be honest… I hate getting up early before my morning commute to scrape off ice and snow off my car - that’s no fun obviously :-1:

Ottawa in canada land. I also hate having to shovel around my workplaces compactor and other machines its cold and unfun.

Also tired of the ‘cold’ ( it’s all relative ) here, it’s been 20s when I wake up with a high in the low 40s/50s (F) for like the last month. I just want it to warm up a little to take the motorcycle out -_-

You should be fine so long as you’re above freezing.

what on earth?