BG forums lounge (Part 1)

somebodys account was just unbanned and is mass reporting anybody associated with BSG lol, ive had multiple posts removed for “inapproriate username”, same thing with other people.

weirdos man smh.

1 Like

Most of the groups i’ve know to have abused it have left retail for Classic. Still see a premade here or there spam toys during initial fight to create lag and maximize their chance to win.

doesnt that lag also effect them though?

i guess maybe if you dont put your graphics settings to the lowest then it would effect both equally, then again its also epic battlegrounds, im certain the toys would have less effect than like a mage or lock cleaving.

Most people don’t adjust their graphics, so they would lower their’s down to minimal and it wouldn’t affect them as badly as the enemy team as the opponents wouldn’t expect someone to spam toys mid fight.

1 Like

Ok so… who was playing the match/actually doing the work then?? :rofl: I know I didn’t do anything, I was basically reduced to being afk like 80% of the match due to the insane/unplayable lag

Something “doesn’t seem quite right”, if both teams were lagged out/barely playable… then how exactly did any objectives get taken/how did we win?

What a weird match. I blame OCE players for that mess - can’t be a coincidence that in the chatbox all the OCE/Australia players seemed awfully quiet :thinking: I notice all the complaining pugs in the chat were America servers next to their name

Most likely some OCE/Australia players - or a group of them - somehow “phased” the majority of America/NA players into their laggy-as-hell “shard” or something :snail::snail::snail:

The two Aussies we had in that game said it was not an Oce shard. I heard someone else mention S American shards. I could play still, it just took forever to loot all yer bolognas :smiley:

Yeah, I catch it in epics off and on. I tend to only do them for the daily to avoid the guys exploiting to run premades though, kinda takes the fun out of 'em. :woman_shrugging:

Edit: Oh look, first queue in an epic for the night.

Imgur

Imgur

1 Like

Lol, I was just in that one - same players and everything. Just got out about 20 mins ago :rofl:

I know it was the same one because the premade leader was calling “kos Wower” earlier in the match, and “Wower” is clearly shown in that screenshot

Well, he is a pain in the butt to get out of a tower if we let him get in one. We had a small crew tonight. Lots of good matches.

I left early, pretty rare I take a deserter but I have zero desire to play with a bunch of scumbags.

1 Like

Yeah, even when I am on the side of the premade just aoeing down gy’s is boring. I only really do them for the daily as well lol.

For any WC3 players, these guys made a S tier custom campaign that makes reforged worth the purchase.

Tides of Darkness

So tonight I was in a random Wintergrasp, then out of nowhere I get one of those automated mass-recruitment whispers from a “PvP focused” guild called… “Deserter Debuff”

Caught a glance of it, then I looked at it again/did a double-take because I just couldn’t believe it
:face_with_monocle:

Then I thought to myself how ironic it is that I was in a Wintergrasp match and a random guild-invite from “Deserter Debuff” suddenly appears… just the sheer coincidence of it almost gave me a chuckle :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

So this actually happened tonight…
:clown_face:

• random Ashran match pops… but it already started and was 7 Horde vs like 26 Ally, afked out once I noticed the team wasn’t filling up (it was stuck on 7/35 Horde players for a good 3 minutes or so)
  • random Wintergrasp match starts, but it’s 20 Ally vs 16 Horde… plus it’s offense so I afked out
  • and finally, the “cherry on top”… a random Alterac Valley pops and it’s 3 Ally vs 13 Horde when starting gate opens I’m thinking “phew!” :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:… but at about the 4 minutes mark into the match a partial premade of assorted premaders (Balowell, Sparkshootz, etc) suddenly “comes out of hyper-space” and fills the team from 3/40 players —> 37/40 players and joins the match, turning the match into a pugs vs premade

There is some aggressive queue-dropping going on tonight, my goodness :laughing:

When a match literally starts 3/40 players that’s clearly some sort of “full” premade doing a big queue-drop or similar in the background. Same thing for that Wintergrasp that began @ 16/40 when the starting gate opened

2 Likes

All of the Horde communities now scout. So the unmentionables wait until the last second to enter. We don’t mind fighting RR, but my folks won’t play with the unmentionables.

1 Like

ya I’m gonna throw up

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be noticeable to the scout that the other team is missing 30+ players?

Not gonna lie when I saw the 3 Alliance players on the scoreboard I was thinking it would be a “free win”… then all of a sudden a partial premade exits hyperspace and it was a big “whomp whomp whomp” buzzkill feeling :rofl:

Even though they suddenly filled up to 37/40 players from 3/40, I noticed the Horde team was still “hanging” at 32/40 and struggling to fill up for some reason

I decided to afk out and just call it a night lol… prime-time yesterday looked fairly obvious like both sides were somehow jockeying or “dodging” each other. Pretty obvious there was simultaneous premade-queuing happening

It’s very noticeable some shenanigans are afoot when multiple epic BG matches have issues filling up/large chunks of the team(s) are mysteriously missing (…such as the enemy team only having “3 players” in a 40-man epic battleground) :thinking:

Yes, it’s very obvious. That’s how much the unmentionables are disliked.