BG forums lounge (Part 1)

Read them for me plz.

2 Likes

Didnt think about that either, Throw it in the dumpster its already a failure

How about a Dick and Jane reader instead?

Idk what that means I was born in the 90s.

1 Like

Ouch, I think I just aged myself. :rofl: Anyways, they were a series of basal readers.

Kawaii…

HC i was tryna rage post bout wow pvp. wyd this?

2 Likes

I blame the YouTube algorithm for this.

1 Like

Why are you doing it to me?

1 Like

Hockey time!

If my YouTube feed is now taken over by all this cuteness, I’m taking y’all with me.

Good morning, hope everyone here is having a good week.

I finished getting boosted on my 4th hunter, now I need to get them ready for season 3 with a full honor cap.

Got the scarlet monastery unlock yesterday and It’s so fun being able to go back to those instances on retail.

Are you going to make 6 hunters?

Both factions? One spec each?

Same faction, same spec(maybe I’ll have 1 survival to f around with), different races.

I like having alts, and I’ll use these hunters when I start farming transmogs again.

1 Like

I get it. I have leveled an unreasonable number of paladins and Druids over the years

1 Like

Yeah back in mop I had 5-6 rogues ready to go, but they were on both factions not just one. Always had a rogue ready to play with friends on either faction also I just really enjoy lvling rogues.

8 runs so far of hh on my 20 priest for the rings and not a single drop yet :s gonna be a long weekend.

LOl when did they make it so if one toon hits instance cap your entire account is instanced cap?

1 Like

I’m like that with DKs, I’ve done the dK starting zone so many times, I avoid the allied races for dk because of how much i love the dk starting area.

2 Likes

I like the part where you torture ppl, sometimes I get the info on the first guy other times it takes like 30 ppl.

Also

blizzhttps://i.imgur.com/yZmZAXh.jpg

lol I love holidays because I get to take my twinks our for a drive and abuse the scalling systems to make 70s look bad.

1 Like

thats funny, most people hated that part. I dont have a preference either way on that quest. My favorite part of the questline isnt really the quests, its the lore i love playing through it and actually impacting the zone, Seeing my squad of evildoers actively corrupt the land is Phenomenal, and there isnt anything like it in the game to this day.

1 Like

Thats pretty true tbh I had not even thought about it until now lol there really isn’t anything quite like it. Yeah i get why most ppl don’t like that part it can get tedious when you get super unlucky on getting the info.

But I like tedious grinds so it never bothered me.

1 Like