BG forums lounge (Part 1)

Maybe, I know back in BFA ion (…he plays a certain Resto Shaman ingame) got “caught red-handed” making a hotfix to last boss in Underrot on Explosives week - but only AFTER it affected him personally

I remember reddit detectives kept an eye on his raiderio profile page and they noticed his group had a few depleted/failed Underrot runs back to back in one particular Explosive week (Tyrannical too, so bosses lived longer). For context, the last boss used to be absolutely brutal pre-hotfix when the little grey spores could spawn Explosives… the situation could quickly spiral out of control when 15-20+ Explosive orbs filled the room (…with each individual one capable of chunking the party for like 40% health)

Then that upcoming Tuesday “magically” a hotfix gets rolled out that nerfed the boss, despite regular/everyday players having already been complaining about it for like a year :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I will get a hose I swear to god.

Also good fix on the warlock rift that stuff was hilarious but needed to be fixed.

2 Likes

If a warlock ports you and you don’t move for 20 seconds you get ported back to where you were. It really needs to be shortened to maybe 7 seconds or so. No one should be able to move large groups to a stuck location for that long.

1 Like

You will do no such thing. >:|

1 Like

the BloodThirsty

:clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Ayy! leave the dehydrated people like me alone please

2 Likes

Nah, no way it’s 20 seconds

I think I was up there for 5-7 seconds and then got teleported down

oh that explains why you want to vinify me

I’ve made it quite clear why i have my opinions. Feel free to elaborate though :slight_smile:

1 Like

you misunderstand, vinify is the process of making wine from something

I misread vinify as vilify

1 Like

I dont think twice processed grapes will taste that great in a wine.

1 Like

are you implying she is a raisin :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:

Take elf
Fill elf with grape juice.
Now have grape elf.

Take grape elf,
turn into wine (idk how but i imagine it has to do with more grapes and or *redacted to avoid blizz bans)
now have twice processed grape elf wine. I suppose it could work with raisin elfs as well

2 Likes

rotfl im ded :joy: :joy: :joy: :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :sob: :sob: :sob: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :grapes: :grapes: :grapes: :grapes: :grapes: :grapes: :grapes: :beverage_box: :beverage_box: :beverage_box: :beverage_box: :beverage_box: :beverage_box:

1 Like

qimmy got a lil jealous i guess

https://imgur.com/a/XfE7SoE

Not sure if it works everywhere but I was stuck in a fireplace in AV under SHGY and used this and i popped right out of the glitch. Set of Matches - Item - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

1 Like

NSFW GRAPE ELF

https://imgur.com/a/0wobAHI

1 Like

The second picture robes I cant remember the name I have a set in my bank but its soulbound ( because xmog reasons) Glad they are all coming back though I hated they were removed.

1 Like