BG forums lounge (Part 1)

I’m surprised you liked that infomercial thread, It’s tempting the hands of the blizz cs to their face

2 Likes

I’m trying to be supportive of your endeavors.

2 Likes

You’re doing a good job of it too :slight_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

Im sorry.

2 Likes

I have bad news

1 Like

I’m in the first stage of grief — Denial.

2 Likes

SHE DID IT AGAIN COW :sob: :skull:

she says you wont see her again shes got a mission from god :sob: :sob: :skull:

1 Like

DENIAL

2 Likes

I’m terribly sorry, but a great misdeed has happened this day, and i can no longer over look it. There is a villian amongst you in these forums, and i will not rest until the shedevil has the fate she’s earned.
PS: I love you bunches
-Anathemay

2 Likes

DENIAL

2 Likes

You promised!

2 Likes

https://www.pokemon.com/static-assets/content-assets/cms2/img/watch-pokemon-tv/_tiles/many-failures-of-ash-ketchum/ptv-the-many-failures-of-ash-ketchum-169.gif

This was from our dear friend Annahlicious in response to you. Apologies if I stuffed it up

3 Likes
2 Likes

OMG a lil baby demon

1 Like

I get that it’s BG week and as a result there’s a lot of bad pugs in the queue, but I present “exhibit A” from yesterday :face_with_hand_over_mouth::

• Map: IOC
  • Player Counts: 22 Alliance, 38 Horde at the time of match start/gates opening (…some sort of premade queue-dropped from the Alliance team?)

Anyways, I’m playing a Horde toon and just working on the BG week weekly quest (the one where you win 4 BGs). I load into this, see the 22v38 on the scoreboard and think to myself “welp, looks like a free win”

Match starts and Horde splits off like 10 to mid, maybe 4-5 to docks :man_facepalming: Rest of us go hangar… ok so that’s a bad sign, but I’m thinking to myself we still outnumber them overall

We get to hangar and a bunch of the pugs decide to dismount early and “fight from downhill” (instead of fighting near the flag), so we get picked off/wiped even though we still outnumber them slightly

Then the Horde pugs that capped workshop launch a “half-assed” assault on hangar with the demos and 12-15 players, with the demos slowly getting picked off as they climb the steep hill. They get wiped/pushed back of course

Somehow while all this is going on, mid gets ninja’ed by some random Alliance player. Then docks gets ninja’ed by an Alliance Druid. So all 3 bases taken by the other side, seeing this sheer level of fail when we literally outnumbered the enemy team I just afked out lol :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Before I left I took a quick peek at the scoreboard and noticed the Alliance team hadn’t even filled up yet, they were still like 33/40 players a few minutes in

That BG week tho, never disappoints with producing at least 1 odd/bizarre match :rofl:

1 Like
1 Like

Its surprisingly difficult to get over someone, Like I know I did the right thing but darn lol. Also gotta work on getting the broom mount this weekend from the trading post.

3 Likes

i know the feeling it sucks but hang in there

I think they say it takes 6 months to half the time you were together to really move on after a serious relationship.

2 Likes