BG forums lounge (Part 1)

`https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_RL_1WBR6I

1 Like
1 Like

hmmmmm, “Warlock trap” in Ashran finally fixed? Undocumented change?

Just did a random Ashran, and as usual some Warlock on the other team did that one “cheese” where they mass-teleport a bunch of players up into the wooden archer tower “box”

I got caught in the portal unfortunately (was a split-second too late to move), thought I would have to afk out since I remember there is no way out of that enclosure without special teleport abilities (like Monk) or a scroll

But suddenly, a bunch of us got teleported back down near the base entrance… interesting

1 Like

Which base’s entrance? The one you’re attacking? Or back to your own base?

Which side of the bridge? Before you cross it? Or after you’ve crossed it?

Did you move at all after you got teleported? I remember someone saying if you don’t move after a teleport, the game will assume you’re stuck and then move you back to your previous position.

It was an Alliance BG and it happened at the Horde bridge

An opposing Warlock dropped a Shadow Rift on like half the team while we were “clumped up” on the bridge. We got teleported up into the trap “box”

But like 5 seconds later we got teleported back down to the base entrance area

Pretty sure I was still moving around, so not sure if the hotfix is something new but I don’t see any blue-post(s) on it so I’m assuming it’s an undocumented hotfix

1 Like

Is there a single time that abillity has not been used in a degenerate way?

1 Like

Two melee were training my teammate in RSS. I teleported them away to save my teammate.

Thats a degenerate way to use it, you’re protecting a healer.

A premade was zerging down the boss in AV. I teleported their tanks out of the building. The boss started smacking all their teammates.

I asked you to name ways it wasnt degenerate, not every way you could think of that it was degenerate

Qimmy was spending too much 1-on-1 time with Ms. Tremblade in the basement. I got jealous and teleported him outside the building.

1 Like

Interrupting a love affair, how classy.

3 Likes

There was a bunch of people inside a tower in AV that was about to burn. There were way too many people crammed into a small room. A clear violation of the fire codes. I teleported them out to safety. Then, I bravely ran in and activated a device to stop the tower from going up in flames.

You’d think they’d be thankful that I saved their lives and prevented major property damage, but nope, they got mad at me.

1 Like

If im having special love time, and you teleport my partner away, im beatin you up, buck naked

3 Likes

I think I was in this Ashran actually. Did the AA get ported up there as well?

well dont look now https://imgur.com/a/tjvcE5d

Don’t think it was the same game, in mine the AA wasn’t up it was just a straight mid-fight mostly

Same scenario happened in the game I was in, saw several ported up there, then next time I looked they were back at the gates.

Maybe, but the AA wasn’t up in my match so yours sounds like a different instance/different match

I wonder if a dev got teleported and trapped up there and then they were like… I’m fixing this on my own time… and banning that warlock.

2 Likes