BG forums lounge (Part 1)

If destro lock, is anything like mop destro its absolutely worth it. It was an absolute blast

I need to get my characters off demon soul, this server/shard whatever it is now, is so dead.

1 Like

NooOO (am I at 10 chars yet?) ooOOoOO!

1 Like

Hey youre a gnome! Go to https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/stop-dropping-queues/1666825/52 help holycow find her mystery killer

2 Likes

:cry:

2 Likes

How many of you have made your red draenei. And how many of you have a starter mog for it

1 Like

Because I do!/have!

1 Like

i have muahahahaha im cute n evil and red

My horns are better ;3

1 Like

but im cuter and more evil

Ill concede that you’re cuter. That’s all you get

1 Like

side note IM SO EXCITED ONE MORE DAY LEFT N THEN
`https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYa7L4jp11E

I’ve never been much of a fighting game player, i button mash too much. i do alright in smash bros!

It looks good though!

1 Like

IM SO EXCITED like nitara is back n she hasnt been playable in 17 yrs !!! shes my fave vampire ever . Mostly all my females i play are in this game it looks so good .

Well, going off how excited you are for it, i hope it more than lives up to your expectations!
I will say that I’ve heard very good things about it

1 Like

god i hope so mk11 was like such a let down !!! the only good thing was the outfit color changer things . Im so far aesthetically pleased with mk1 and the gameplay looks like mkx which was so good . I really hope this game will do good thins time .

1 Like

what didnt you like about mk11?

i didnt like how the fighting was compared to had been playing mkx and piror it just felt too clunky and the online connection was horrid . Kombat league was a let down because it wasnt fun to play bcuz o god fighting scorpions on high ping from their end was something . mkx had a bit more stable online play hope this tiem their servers will be stable lol

Im sure they’ll be fine :slight_smile: You dont get to make 12 of the same game without learning from your previous mistakes surely

1 Like

Have you guys made a lowbie demo warlock lately? My felguard is nearly smaller than my wild imps

Yeah I am not sure why but the low level felguard is really smoll.