BG forums lounge (Part 1)

If you need a carry, please let me know.

I can probably get you to 1k.

1 Like

Have they made any major changes to ranked solo shuffle in my absence, or can i abuse that to get the sets still?

You can do rated solo shuffle to get the elite sets.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone pick up starfield?

I just wanna say theres no better evening than an evening spent eating popcorn, drinking hot chocolate, and playing the ah

you mean playing epics :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :newspaper_roll: :newspaper_roll:

I dont even consider epics something you play. Epics are a detention center for the ill

1 Like

thats it mr :newspaper_roll: :newspaper_roll: :newspaper_roll: :newspaper_roll: :newspaper_roll: :newspaper_roll: :newspaper_roll: :newspaper_roll: :newspaper_roll: :newspaper_roll: :newspaper_roll: :newspaper_roll: :newspaper_roll:

1 Like

:dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

I wish it was multiplayer tbh

They definitely missed an opportunity - a game so massive, with so much potential for MMO and it’s solo?? :man_facepalming:

Haven’t tried it myself, just been window-shopping/watching twitch streamers play it in the background

YOU KNOW WHA TI REALLY WANT BACK like forget about starfield eek caps , what i want back is for mass effect legendary edition is for them to add me3 multiplayer back omg playing on the highest difficulty was so much fun and crazy

heres an example

They really are a detention center lol.

I’d like to take this time to weep for my fallen. max tailoring and skinning (for that level range )level 19 mage for the 3rd time
https://imgur.com/a/2MCTIaW

(ignore the garbled ui)

3 Likes

RIP mage :dracthyr_cry_animated: :dracthyr_cry_animated: :dracthyr_cry_animated: :dracthyr_crylaugh:

1 Like

I had just said in chat too, “Im going to kill these quillboar, Gods please dont kill me”

then i pulled 4 ranged quillboar

I’m not quite sure what to do with myself at this point

1 Like

F in the chat

Been playing it since Tuesday, it’s pretty good experience if you are into space. Lot of bugs though, had to use console command multiple times to just continue playing the game.

In complete honesty, I could never play hardcore. I have a tendency to push the boundaries too much sometimes.

2 Likes

I let my a friend talk me into it, i wasnt even playing wow at the time. (hes the reason im back at all) Its extremely fun, the risk makes every little thing all the more scary/ entertaining. But the losses are brutal, i was only 19 but i had so much time invested in that character alone. I had every recipe available for tailoring at that level range earned and countless auctions going.

And i lost it all

3 Likes

i feel like joining the darkside today i was already annoying ppl as bdk this morning but i feel like i want to try out destro lock n be more annoying