BG forums lounge (Part 1)

Watched the video a few mins ago

0 mention of any new BG or any BG improvements :yawning_face: :zzz:

Maybe in season 4, if there is one? :joy:

Timestamp:
5m 5s

Huh? Didn’t see that mentioned anywhere in the “official” WoWcast video…

I’m guessing that was something manually “datamined” by the players?

I’ll have to go check wowhead front-page, they’re always on top of the “datamined” stuff

I think some content creators got an early peek at the 10.2 patch and they created their own videos.

That explains it then, because I just finished sifting thru the “official” video and didn’t see a single mention of this new brawl anywhere in the entire interview

But if streamers had behind-the-scenes access then they would know about this new PvP brawl

1 Like

Ug, but you need your feet to walk did you ever think about that?

Rated solo que bgs, man I wanna play it just to mess with ppl like the loser I am.

1 Like

i think i got super lucky the way i landed and i didnt eat the ground , and also got really lucky i didnt get many splinters , i checked and i dont think there even was a splinter in my wound but i wanted to make sure . Rn im healing i stlll cant walk on it but well see if it still hurts bad by sat i might go to doctor to check n see but it seems to be fine and healing nicely . I did land hard on the wood chip when it stabbed me tho so its bound to be really sore for awhile i think , luckily it wasnt a big hole or anything . It still really hurt bad tho .

and same im so excited for those !

ALso LOOK

i cant wait to be a MEOWRAPTAR

Body type 1 and 2 should have the exact same look.

I would look great in a Sylvanas outfit.

I need that sylvanas armor SO freakin bad, id even reroll hunter for it. hell, id settle for just the top

2 Likes

OMG WHATTT IU NEEED IT ALLL

WHAT THE HECK

The scarab robe high def is cool, its always nice to see old models get a definition update. Most vanilla armour pieces need some serious upgrading to modern standards. I dont really care too much about the sylvanas armour and stuff but revamping vanilla/tbc armour would be really nice.

1 Like

IDK THERE WAS A PARTY in the inn in a secret room https://imgur.com/a/K3oo62z

A blue responded to me in the rogue feedback thread for 10.2 :open_mouth:

3 Likes

;o pogchamp

GOD i absolutely live for tmog

1 Like
1 Like

will the new rbg thing reward those sets or no?

Probably not when it’s a brawl with no ratings.

Next season, they’re testing the solo queue concept and finding stuff they need to fix.

If it’s popular, they’ll eventually release it as a new rated bracket in a subsequent season or a new expansion.

1 Like

ugh T_T i gotta get good at pvp again, that dk set is metal.

I hate arenas.

2 Likes