BG forums lounge (Part 1)

Hello you lovely people. I sensed that Light was asking for Legion-level forum energy.

1 Like

its a really good xpac, I just played the crap out of the naxx and I wanna skip it lol. I heard from goofin he is playing if you still have him on your friends list. when uld is out ill boost to 70 and start playing.

DF will only have honor and conq gear sets again for pvp. Things are looking up for the rando bg life.

2 Likes

Having a lot of fun with demo doing dailies and even PvP but doubt itā€™s viable beyond that. Most fun Iā€™ve had in game in awhile.

Still have him on friends list. Looks like heā€™s on a different server. Mist is playing as well but also on a different server. Epi is same server but horde and it looks like Idaelus is dirty horde on a different server too. All my Grobb alliance friends (looking at you jdpp) are gone.

I didnā€™t buy SL or DF. Iā€™ll see how you feel after a couple of months, but I feel so apathetic about retail.

jdpp is no more. I made him this beefy boy instead. :muscle: Then I had swift regrets about fatboys and used my df boost on hairgary lol. But the KT punch off cliffs is probably one of the best things in the game right now.

I did a twin peaks bg with freddy and my bro all of us on KTs and we punched 3 people off the cliff in a row and was just hilarity fun.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen him online occasionally.

Hi friend :wave:

I moved to the fresh PvE server to play w old friends. :frowning: And to be glorious sparkle Pally once again

1 Like

Bask in my beautiful glittery glory. :sparkles:

1 Like

He is on one of the bigger servers which is kinda meh but I will probably boost there lol.

I bought Sl but never got to max lvl lol, terrible xpac but the twinking has been really fun for me.

I hope thats the case that would be a big improvement.

I am keeping my eyes on Df for sure I hope it can rekindle my endgame aspirations.

1 Like

Beer and fake Mexican food is what keeps me going on night time play sessions when I have the next day booked off for vacation.

I just wanted everyone to know that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good choice. I think blizzard is taking steps in the right direction but they are moving far too slowly right now. I get the impression that DF season 1 will be like shadowlands

1 Like

I have no plans to buy DF.

Right now itā€™s wrath, and when/if I get bored with that Iā€™ll just Unsub for a bit.

Nothing in retail is calling my name right now.

1 Like

PvE server and a bloodelf. Oh how the mighty have fallen. :wink:

Same here. Highly unlikely I will ever play retail WoW again, but I left classic thinking I wouldnā€™t be back and here I am so never say never! Same faction bgs still trigger me. I afk the minute I zone in on the horde side of WSG. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I made a Kā€™T priest in BfA just for the racial. So many places in EotS to toss people.

2 Likes

I, uh, i have 4 classic Paladins strewn about at various levels. One for each race.

I have issues.

1 Like

Resubbed out of pure boredom.

lawd help me

3 Likes

I find randoms to be pretty wild fun right now. idk whatā€™s just the newness since I just ressubbed as well or if its actually fun. Thereā€™s so much broken with covenants and legendaries working in instanced pvp.

1 Like

working on my 29 rogue just to be safe, gotta have at least 1 29 geared for df.

1 Like

I get it. I love my priests too. One is never enough.

I kinda miss twinking. After my favorite bracket, 69 twinks, died I moved on, but some of my most fun times were playing twink bgs and all the rivalries from that lol

Sitting at work, hoping itā€™s my last day here because they are hopefully going to announce me as the winner of the 2B Powerball.

2 Likes

69 twinks were the spot to be <3

1 Like

Yeah its the only reason I play retail, I really need to make a 39 on wotlk though just gotta stop being lazy/loving transmog.

Did you win?

Degenerate 69 twinks ruining the 60 bracket >:(

Pretty sure it was rigged. I demand a recountā€¦ or something.

Why twink bottom of the bracket? I loved playing the 69 bracket but it was too small to survive xp on/off separation when battlegroups were still a thing and with capped 60s staying in xp on and 69s in xp off. Wrath engineering added a whole new dynamic though. I played a disc priest who got GLGā€™d x3 more often than Iā€™d like to remember. :frowning:

Edit cause Iā€™m a noob.

1 Like