BG forums lounge (Part 1)

Show me the actual data that’s not media saying it. And I’m going to bed so maybe I’ll see some proof in the morning.

4 Likes

Read this slowly:

Vaccines train people’s immune system to generate a sufficient immune response to fight against specific infections.

Vaccines are not effective for the immunocompromised because their immune system does not function properly. Their immune system is impaired. If these people take the vaccines, they’re still not fully protected.

People with weakened immune systems (i.e. the immunocompromised) are depending on the rest of us not to infect them. Their lives depend on the people they come into contact with (e.g. health care workers).

The fact that you suggested immunocompromised people taking vaccines as a solution… Yikes.

How dare you… I’m allergic to rainbows you jerk.

3 Likes

Lol thousands of deaths cause by the vaccine. Has someone been watching crack job YouTube videos?

The fact you suggest we all take it… yikes. People are dying from these vaccines and still getting sick and testing positive.

1 Like

Yes because the vaccine doesn’t prevent you from getting Covid, it helps reduce or negate the chances of you developing life-threatening symptoms and hospitalization.

1 Like

Exactly why I am not taking it. My immune system works just fine.

1 Like

I actually did ask my doctor whether he’s taking this covid “vaccine” during a visit a few months ago, turns out he’s not taking it :laughing: If my own doctor doesn’t trust it, why should I?

Also, sifting thru some of your earlier posts… big yikes dude. Maybe you should move to North Korea or something, you would fit right in there :woozy_face:

You should be ashamed of yourself for basically promoting the 21st century version of Hitler’s “papers please”.

Honestly it’s pretty disturbing to see a certain segment of our American population actively promoting authoritarian/Soviet Union-style ideas in the year 2021 :man_facepalming:

1 Like

It’s even more disturbing watching morons doubt the efficacy of vaccines in the 21st century, but you and Jugaa do you.

1 Like

When the people coming into the hospital who are sick yet double vaccinated, yea I’m doubting these experimental jabs.

I’m sure that’s what’s happening. You also are claiming vaccines are killing people which is the opposite of their intent and the general scientific consensus but yep, vaccines bad. Hope you don’t end up intubated. It isn’t fun.

It’s even on the vaers website, but hey you don’t have to believe it. Doesn’t matter to me as I bet you’re already double jabbed. Get ready for that booster shot.

Politics aside, this is such an atrocious false equivalency.

You do know that vaers is a self reporting system that requires literally almost no info to confirm whether something is true or not.

It also is simply data with no proof of causality. That and the data is from literally anyone with no actual data set beyond what is reported.

If you want go and file a report, it requires practically nothing and can be submitted without even adding your own identifying information - completely anonymous reports.

If I report that I played wow and then got diarrhea, did wow do that? Well maybe, but me simply reporting those two things having a correlation does not mean any more than that - they happened…

4 Likes

Jugaa probably didn’t even read the disclaimer and just went with “Yeah, government agency. This is totally legit and confirms my beliefs.” This person is also claiming vaccines are causing mass fatalities and are bad.

Even if some aren’t true, there’s an alarming amount enough that this vaccine should be stopped.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/carnival-implements-new-mask-policy-vista-galveston/285-dc3eaf2a-b75b-408d-9b3a-e9f4e9e59d2f

If you’re still going to get covid with the vaccine, people like me and most I work with don’t need it.

You’re implying your immune system will stop the virus which is what others like you have said, only to get covid and develop serious complications/die. If you haven’t had the virus yet, your body doesn’t have antibodies developed to fight it, and the immunity is ~3 months give or take.

You’re literally going around spreading malicious, unscientific info.

My whole hospital has had it, in turns ofc not all at once. Everyone survived and is back to work. 80% of deaths have been in 65+ year olds, and the rest have had some underlying medical issues.

That is completely false lmao. There have been hundreds of deaths in otherwise healthy individuals, and people like you gloss over the complications from covid that linger, that still are being studied. Hey though, keep up with the anti-vaxx bullet points.

The stats are there on covid deaths. Not false that 80% are in 65+ year olds. Sure the other 20% we don’t know the exact background of their medical info, but every healthy person I know who had covid is alive and well.