BG forums lounge (Part 1)

SL numbers tracking ahead of any exp in the last 10 yrs from their Q report as they said.
Also not from an official POV you can see how the numbers are showing in other areas.
Another thing to keep in mind is Covid, lots of people home ,especially in EU, the launch will be very large scale.

About Chris leaving, I disagree, he’s a good guy and all but his mindset for PVP has been bad for years.
He also invented spells like Gpie, and let it be what it was for an entire expansion among many other things. He’s done some good stuff to the game in some class reworks, but he’s just not been amazing for PVP.

The diablo/Starcraft guy might be the replacement, so we shall see.

So I planned an extended vacation around Thanksgiving and am off work until November 30. I have now been quarantined through the 28th. :sob:

I could use this time to play WoW but kinda bored with 40 mans in classic. I can PvP I guess. Might play some Korraks to get my AV fix since classic AV is trash.

Yes, I am bummed and begging for sympathy so be nice, Jd!

3 Likes

It’s a sign, quarantined as SL launches. The universe telling you play retail again.

2 Likes

Hope you get well soon!

:pray:

4 Likes

I did log on my alliance characters to try out appearance changes. Still have my horde characters to check out so there’s that. :wink:

And korraks.

Firstly, I hope all is well!

Secondly, I will play later so get your barber shop nonsense out of the way on your horde toon before I logon and we will queue some games.

1 Like

Really not much to add than this

1 Like

All good. I had direct exposure to two family members who tested positive but almost a week in and we’re all symptom free!

Thanks all for well wishes.

Now I have all this free time to play WoW. :grin:

2 Likes

Good to hear. Hope your two family members are recovering.

2 Likes

We did it everyone. We did it. After all the twisty twists and shocking swerves, after doing our millionth WQ to level that necklace, we’ve reached the final day of BfA; the Old God expansion that was sold to us as a Faction War expansion.

See y’all on the other side, in the realm of the dead. (OooooooOoooOooOooooOooO spooOoOooooOoOooOoOkkkkkkyyyyyyyy :ghost:)
(Except you classic folks. Guess I won’t see you there.)

4 Likes

FWIW, I do hope you guys find a fun and engaging experience. I’ll be keeping my eyes out for when everyone hits 60 and the BG gearing experience begins.

3 Likes

I’m going old school. I set my alarm for 11:59 pm. Gonna wake up and buy it at midnight.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/discord/status/1330586735932272640?s=20

4 Likes

Holy monkey feces this is the funniest thing I’ve seen all week.

https://twitter.com/Dratnos/status/1330352835935031298?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CATtx4JoFCY

It hit me about 20 minutes ago that SL launches today and not tomorrow.

Whoops

1 Like

And I still need to buy it. :rofl:

Also @holycow why would they do anything about it? It’s not like I’d ever want to have an alliance with… the Alliance… to stop some world shattering evil from doing its thing. That’s never happened. Ever.

2 Likes

This has been one of the reasons I lost interest in retail. Not because I do high end content and can’t find groups, but because the friends I’ve enjoyed playing with do and they move to the faction that makes that easier.

I hope SL is a great experience. I really want to enjoy retail again. I’m just gonna let you all check it out and let me know in a few months if it’s worth buying. :wink:

2 Likes