BG forums lounge (Part 1)

2500 is a day’s worth easy. Especially if you get one of the followers to rank 5, you get to go find a chest that gives a 400 rep token.

I finished the quests today, so I should have it by tomorrow. All followers are at 4 atm

Well just get one to 5 and that will help. If all 3 are just 100 away then you got it made in the shade :sunglasses:

Or if you really lucky, tomorrow’s emissary will be for them.

I tried explaining that to horde, but I’m not fluent in orcish. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Is this sarcasm lmao. I put in an hour a day, did it with my friend and we stormed through it easy mode. I didn’t even kill all the rares. This rep was the least grindiest rep of all. The secret trees made the rep fly by.

2 Likes

The 12 hour sessions made me :rofl: I’m done with each zone in like an hour and a half tops

1 Like

:joy: Yeah there’s no way I can play bfa that long.

I couldn’t play any expansion for that long. Maybe the forums

wPvP is a bit scary at the moment, especially if you don’t have flying yet.

One moment, you’re fighting a mob or a player. Next moment, a group of enemies drops out of the sky to gank you.

fixed

/10char

1 Like

Finally joined the flying club!

2 Likes

Grats! I’m still far away from it. I’ve been struggling to make myself go do both new zones lately.

1 Like

Still can’t fly yet but I did reach trust level 3 finally muhahahaha

5 Likes

Did it notify you, or are you checking your json file?

I do this to afk alliance in mezzamere in nazj. Then bubble hearth. Completed my quest tho.

I plan on running mechagon here in about an hour or two if anyone wants to group up (horde). Just hmu in game. I’m wanting to try out that essence.

Xjd#11125

1 Like

I looked up the requirements so I knew it was coming and then confirmed with the json file

2 Likes

I cleared it last night, otherwise I might’ve joined.

1 Like

Can you get loot and all only once a week or can you clear it daily? I don’t know how the lockout thing works anymore.

Same loot rules as any other Mythic dungeon - weekly lockout.