BG forums lounge (Part 1)

I’m pretty sure specific queue works. It just says “1 epic bg win”

I just really can’t stand anything epic non-AV

Oh? Wow. Lol.

I actually enjoy AV a ton.

Plus I just got given Friday off so Thursday gonna be a late night!!

I’m sure a few forum peeps would go too. Everyone is gonna want that essence :smiley:

1 Like

I did the initial quests, there’s so much to go through and read and do.

This is just going to be another zone to PvP, Queue for BGs and knock out every single thing in.

Looking at those punch cards I had no fkn clue what they were for until I saw the trinket, which I’m guessing is going to be a BiS grind to upgrade it and get the best punch cards you can.

The essences are…interesting. Some of these with certain classes are going to be bonkers broken, anxious to see who/what it is.

Anyone gonna be on in say…5-6 hours to start smashing everything with a health pool?

I might bring out dk tonight to get in there. Started the stuff on ol’ barrington here (he’s my pathfinder - maybe - guy).

Speaking of pathfinder (part 2!) It shows I only need to explore Naz and then I’m done. That mean I can fly as soon as I do that? I haven’t seen anyone doing it yet so thought maybe it’s time gated or something.

I’m pretty sure there are rep requirements too.

Yea, check this:

That’s for me of course, but you can load yourself.

Your path is going to be the nearest cliff Squeek, I wouldn’t worry.

And yes it’s the reps to revered and every zone explored and probably the quest chain story complete.

I got ganked by one plus 300k unholy dk and priest. I rezzed and stealth followed the fire mage for about 5 minutes until I opened and destroyed him. I stealthed and waited for him to rez and killed him again.

Douchebag move and I don’t care. It was a gpyro spamming fire mage and he needed to be punished.

3 Likes

I thought it was all those things but there were just 3 requirements showing when I looked last night and I thought that couldn’t be right. Either my eyes or the display must have bugged.

Suck it, gnome!

Anyone want to do some pvp islands in 2 hours? May as well knock out the crappiest part of that quest.

Filthy humans need that racial cuz otherwise NO ONE would ever like them.

Humans = Ick

And I SWEAR those were the only 3 requirements showing last night! Path1, explore those 2 zones. Maybe it’s gnome only.

You have to look above the achievements when you are looking at the meta achieve and you’ll see the 2 reps greyed out at the top.

Now I gotta log in and look. I fear I’ve lost my gnomish mind.

Ah yep. No icons next to it so didn’t notice. It all makes sense now.

I’ll be on in a couple of hours. Hit me up.

Will just need a third and be good to go.

Faction change and I’ll join ya

2 Likes

I’m on for the next 30 min then got to go for a bit and don’t know when I’ll be back on. Hopefully by 8:15-8:30 EST so an hour and 45 min maybe.