BG forums lounge (Part 1)

Ive actually had to finally turn off warmode to get things done. Sad day.

1 Like

Scared?

Imgur

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

When youā€™re surrounded by 30+ horde everywhere you go, yeah, a little. Still have WM on so far but itā€™s been a real test of strength. :scream:

Only been severely ganked once and even then I found the fire mage from the group and got revenge. :grin:

1 Like

Hmmmm, I had everything clear on the map, nothing showing up anywhere and I went everywhere I thought. Even the fishing stuff. No puzzle. Iā€™ll double check tonight I guess. :pouting_cat:

Nah I tried crowd surfing the whole time but me vs 10-15 at every rare is fun at first until I look at the time and realize I gotta go to work and havenā€™t accomplished anything.

1 Like

8.2 and steam summer sale in a 24 hour period :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

So how exactly do we get the pvp essences? Have to pray for them from caches?

Thereā€™s one available through a quest: Win 1 bg, 1 epic bg and one pvp island expedition. I never participated in the island pvp and donā€™t know anyone who has to my knowledge.

Where the heck is that quest?

By the conquest and marks vendors etc.

Good lord I think Iā€™m giving up on that one. I hate epics and the pvp island wasā€¦

After wintergrasp then a losing pvp island I honestly contemplating uninstalling rather than even trying again.

Last I looked you needed a premade group of 3 to queue. That still true or do you pug it now?

Premade. And the queue finder is like empty.

Went in against (again) a raid squad. Bear tank with almost 600k healthā€¦

Might be worth waiting a few days for the mythic raiders to finish :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously. When does SPM run AV?

I canā€™t do the random epic queue. Iā€™d rather get a colonoscopy than play any epic besides AV.

1 Like

Well unfortunatly SPM is at the point of turning people away who havenā€™t been with us before but if we can get the win with specific queue, I can get some people I imagine to make a go of it.

IoC is actually the easiest to win alliance side though. If specific queue wins work then it will be easy enough. Wintergrasp is a hot garbage pile of the very worst refuse.

Why? Drama?

No worries. If you ever are willing to accept an overweight warrior Iā€™m game.

Nope, just more people than we can fit in.

Iā€™ll ask around for Thursday maybe and see what we can do.

Ahh gotcha.