BG forums lounge (Part 1)

I hate Alliance truthfully.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll have to get in on that if the crew is running around again.

Macro exploit is fixed, I have multiple people confirming.

A new wave of threads shall soon descend on the BG forums.

2 Likes

I don’t mind that the macro exploit was fixed, now they need to work on fixing the game so twinks don’t get completely shut out.

Eh. Level twinking was sufficient for me in the past, I’m fine with the way it is now.

I’ll miss the twinking community, but that died the moment we were separated, so whatever.

1 Like

Get something going, sir. If Aleister Crowley could do it, so can you!

I assume the f2p 20 and 110 brackets were untouched?

Twinks will have those two along with classic when it releases until blizzard figures out a scaling solution for pre-cap. If that ever comes.

Honestly I have no idea, I haven’t twinked since Cata and I really don’t keep up with the details for the most part. I doubt the 20 f2p got touched, 110s might have got looked at though.

:woman_shrugging:

All that needed adjustment there was the BfA twinks downgrading to legion accounts or whatever that deal was.

With a little sprucing up, 110 sounds to me like a good way to go for twinks who don’t like classic. Most of your spells/talents unlocked, plenty of raids to do.

Meh, you shouldn’t have to have a 2nd active account to partake in something that’s been a part of the game for over a decade. It is what it is, I don’t agree with it but I also don’t twink so it really doesn’t affect me at all =/

110 twinks are indeed unnaffected. 20 twinks are also unnaffected.

I would resub my… legion account… but there arent enough 110 alliance twinks to make the sub worth it.

But I am super lazy. I ran the 99 discord and community in Legion and I lost a year of my life-expectancy.

1 Like

You’re immortal. Don’t underestimate the power of the Sock.

1 Like

Dark lady, bless these ravaged bones.

Seriously though, setting up wargames for those 99s was horrible. They all played west coast and would only wargame at like, 10pm eastern, so I had to set up wargames that I couldnt even participate in.

Yeah, the twink community has dwindled as has the WoW community. Together, they’ve made it really tough on people :frowning:

WTB Trust 3 person to issue a “brace yourself” meme image.

3 Likes

Anyone liking/disliking 8.2 thus far?

Mechagon is way crowded, too small but otherwise I like it. Nazjatar is meh at best, already a bug that kept me from leveling the ally to rank 2. Whatever.

I’m just now heading to Mechagon, Naz was ok so I’m hoping Mechagon is betterer.

I definitely do not like how tedious naz is, havent even got halfway through the busy work around there. Hoping mechagon is 100% better like what ive heard.

I only had a little while to play but I like the essence system and the system of upgrading gear with pearls, not to mention war mode-only stuff and the addition of ashran as an epic BG.

Naz as a zone looks outstanding imo. Can’t speak to how tedious the questing is there just yet.

… also disenchanting items is leveling my zandalari enchanting and I appreciate that lol

So far, so good!

It’s weird that each zone has different systems for things. The punchcard trink can be nice if some of the cards turn out to be idk, interesting? As it is I just got haste and that and verse are all I’ve seen.

Mechagon is a grind of sorts, not much of a quest chain and the rares are rare. It’s too small right now. I thought we were going into the main city but I guess it’s a raid? Right now it’s all mostly a junkyard and a little bit of surrounding are of troggs and robots. :neutral_face:

Naz has the better rewards but in keeping with Blizz’z recent design history for these patch zones, it’s a navigational hellhole. Also needs more wqs and these companion ranking quests. I guess it’s just one benthic item a day? I only got one and saw nothing else.

1 Like