BG forums lounge (Part 1)

Mag’har:

KT:

1 Like

I actually really enjoyed the general alliance quest lines and the long quest line to complete kt (even before the unlock quest line).

1 Like

admit it, you wanna queue with me and jade. No rush, ill wait :hugs:

strength in numbers!

I may swap a guy over then. Freddy has the itch to play the thic boys and I don’t want to hold him back lol

What’s this about swaps?

All the Horde players are either swapping to Alliance on alts or swapping significant others I can’t really tell yet.

Well when 90% of your friends list has a greyed out plus sign beside their name because they like the color blue then maybe I should like the color blue lol.

1 Like

This, 100% (plus di dwarves and now kt)

So you and Freddy are NOT swapping significant others? (yet)

2 Likes

I’m not swapping (race maybe) as much as just dedicating more time on alliance than horde.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ImpossibleWanderingPangolinKeepo

I found this kinda funny.

And people say nobody likes playing with twinks :stuck_out_tongue:

We have dark iron dwarves, that should be all that needs to be said.

2 Likes

Aye, with mole machines to travel.

I think I see what you are getting at and the answer is it’s 2019 so who knows

1 Like

You got me josh. Whooooosh.

2 Likes

Two AV wins back to back with only one of them having 1 horde merc. The alliance ok? Is there a sickness I need to know about?

Wow, you’re like famous and stuff, haha.

I saw a guy named Sock on the stress test. Hugged him, buffed him, and then I thought… hey, this must be an imposter cuz he’s alli. I asked if it was Sock from the forums, and yeah, no. It got a little weird when I ran into him a couple more times and he started whispering me “I love you.”

See how much trouble you cause? Last time I hug a Sock.

2 Likes

This scares me. I’m going to have to be super fast to reserve that name!

1 Like

I played vanilla with a guy named Socks that’s supposedly coming back…you’ll have to race for the pluralized version!

1 Like

I cant get my original name because Sockfullapoo offends those with bowel misfunctions. Sock socked socks is gonna be the dream, ill be fine with just one.

2 Likes