BG forums lounge (Part 1)

Well that explains the goodluck – now you just need a red eyes and a metallic mouth piece.

You break it?

2 Likes

I’ve got a bunch of fake teeth.

When I was getting them I wanted the dentist to yank em all and give a pimpin grill.

He did not find it funny. At all.

2 Likes

That would be amazing, you could use jewelry cleaner and not have to buy toothpaste anymore

1 Like

Nah I had a tumor inside the bottom of my femur. It’s benign as expected and it’s out now so suck it tumor. Now it’s full of cement with rebar and screws.

3 Likes

Damn dude, why the need for the rebar? Did they have to cut into the bone?

A couple workers at work have grills. They have a natural snarly growl face now. Lol

1 Like
2 Likes

Just a reminder of your deep hillbilly south world.

I guess my NJ dentist isn’t in the loop.

2 Likes

Yea they had to gut the bottom half of my femur and then the bottom 3 inches or so on the outside was completely cut out and reshaped with the cement and rebar plate.

The doc said it’s a Dremel like tool. I asked what kind of grade she made in her ag class. She said she failed it but at least she passed the Dremel workshop day.

4 Likes

Exactly. I tried to explain why I’d be better off with all fake teeth instead of just a lot of them, but he wasn’t interested.

2 Likes

On a positive note, one of the grill bearers has a pretty wife/gf

1 Like

Reassuring doctor.

Show her your terminator leg. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

1 Like

Ha she was a big cut up. Supposedly she’s one of four doctors in the entire world that can perform a full pelvis/hip all the way to knee replacement in one surgery and people travel from all over the world to see her.

1 Like

Forwarding this to my gf now. Perhaps she will support my grill endeavor.

2 Likes

On a side note, she was struggling with dh last night.

Melee is a whole new world for her (she only played hunter before)

2 Likes

Ah she’s got it. I can take a pic of my binds to help her out if she wants.

1 Like

How’s the gobby shammy coming along??

1 Like

What kind of monster lets someone choose DH as their first melee.

I can hardly handle it, I can feel the carpal tunnel hitting 3 bgs in with how many buttons I have to mash :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s so easy, but I hope she’s ok with spamming 2-3 buttons for majority of the DPS.

I would recommend Fury Warrior for melee if she’s interested, it’s such a fun and fluid spec and you really can’t hit a wrong button while not feeling spammy.

Maybe this weekend I’ll drag her into discord.

She thinks I have a problem. Everyone I meet now is named Joe.

So when I talk about a Joe, I have to explain which one (of the now 4 that there are).

2 Likes