BG forums lounge (Part 1)

Well in my appeal which I tried, I even googled the bible passages that contained the j/a word and quoted it. Still got rejected. Told I should say donkey next time. :smirk:

lol they actually suggested a better wording?

Surprising as itā€™s usually a copy/pasted response.

Thatā€™s what I expected! Was kind of surprised, no very surprised to get the response I got. Found it funny as helā€¦erm, heck though

The days visited has to be 50 of the last 100 though. I donā€™t know if thatā€™s what is holding you back or not.

Never been suspended?

I would have also thought it was for the flags, if the ā€œrulesā€ are verbatim. But if they are, it doesnā€™t seem like itā€™s fair as someone can easily just flag all your posts and disqualify you. But it would seem like common sense would say that they would need to have action taken against them if flagged but that would fall under the suspension bucket, no?

1 Like

All of us level 2s just have to flag all the 3s then. If I cant gif nobody can!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Yea, not sure if you get flagged but not suspended if it counts. Pretty shady stuff.

I sense an uprising in the works.

Now that I think about it, I did have a post removed from the GD the other day and I did not get any kind of notification. I only found out after scrolling through. It was in the ā€œrainbow flagā€ pride thread. Iā€™m fine if people are whatever way they want to be but I mentioned something about not understanding the need to flaunt it because I donā€™t flaunt my straightness. :man_shrugging:

Grey areaā€¦

2 Likes

I see what you did there

3 Likes

lol I actually started typing ā€œgrayā€ but backspaced thinking "I wonder if anyone will noticeā€¦

Being T3 and posting gifs? Yeah it is. :sunglasses:

Sounds like a good guild name, lol.

How does one tell if youā€™re 1, 2 or 3?

Go to your activity and delete /activity and type in .json

Within the browser inspector I need to generate a json file? o.o

Only way Iā€™ve heard of. Left click portrait, view activity and thatā€™s where you put it.

This. CTRL+F and type ā€œtrustā€.

Tab around at the trust level strings and the one with the highest number will be your level.

Example

2, but it appears to be 0 based which makes 2 -> 3, but I canā€™t post any links.

Hmmm

I canā€™t post links either.