BG forums lounge (Part 1)

Just gotta be more trust efficient with your forum post count.

1 Like

You made up that term didnā€™t ya?

Look at how silly this pandaā€™s helmet looks. I came across this guy in the classic forums and I couldnā€™t get past it.

1 Like

I canā€™t even imagine being the type of person to play a character like that.

1 Like

You actually do meet all the requirements. Were you suspended, even for a day?

Iā€™ve been suspended like 8 or 9 times if we go back to the old forum. Last time was a couple months ago for using the biblical word for a donkey directed at no one in particular.

Iā€™m sure something will happen again cuz I just canā€™t behave for long :smirk_cat:

1 Like

I found Squeek running around walmart on his gnome.

Edit: Iā€™m really not this insensitive. I just searched for pranks and saw it tagged.

4 Likes

I think Iā€™m at 5-6 times Iā€™ve had forum time outs.

My all time favorite was when I reminded a forum troll that his name he kept bragging on about because it was after a Greek God that they often would play ā€œgamesā€ with young men covered in olive oil.

Canā€™t imagine why changed his characters name after that :upside_down_face:

But you canā€™t say Iā€™m not sometimes goaded into it by some fiendish individual.

2 Likes

Is that for 3?

I once played with someoneā€™s name in a way that referred to him as a particularly gross disease transmitted in a certain way. Iā€™ve been better behaved since then but still, the urgeā€¦

What the heck for? I canā€™t say Iā€™ve seen you act in a manner worthy of suspension. o_O

Yes

10char

You werenā€™t here during WoD were ya? :open_mouth:

1 Like

You were a naughty lady?

Letā€™s just say that by now Iā€™m on a leash shorter than I am :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Is it because youā€™re a gnome?

1 Like

Must be flags or something then

I was going to say, it does depend on who is hired to moderate at the time. I was talking to Juga a few days ago about some possible inside information I was shared on how moderation is actually handled and itā€™s not surprising.

Some are jealous of our Gnomish Awesomeness