BG forums lounge (Part 1)

I demand we use a Legion style system that is alt friendly!

1 Like

Take your templates and…

2 Likes

But the forums should be about skill based posting and not about grinding out gifs that you can overpower newer posters with!

3 Likes

I just want to login, equip the biggest gif I got, and wreck noobs. What’s the harm in that?

4 Likes

All I can do is rebut with an outdated YouTube clip… how is that fair in rated posting play!!!

1 Like

Forum Twinks are a HUGE problem.

5 Likes

What a grind.

Where do you even see your trust level?

Not entirely sure tbh. I saw someone else post how to check and when I did I was at a 2. I checked what I needed to be 3 and it was 2 days and 4000 more posts to read. I just went to gd and auto scrolled very slowly to the bottom of each to get my posts read count up. Then two days later I was at 3 and giffing away.

Some of those megathreads are a few thousand posts long.

1 Like

You’re a gnome. Everything is a HUGE problem for you.

4 Likes

The irony of this is that the blizzard support team also sent me there because apparently players know more than trust levels about the blizzard team.

1 Like

That’s funny. It was probably something that they were not ready to disclose but someone smart figured it out and let the cat out of the bag. Why pay a salary to make a guide or page on how to do it when you can just point to someone who did it free?

3 Likes

I wonder how long it will take for this to show up in twink threads.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/bwtlri/battlegrounds_were_finally_a_viable_leveling/eq40nl6/

1 Like

The weather is fine down here, and so is my mind, yours must be pretty bad that you’ve had to hang out and read these forums so much! :crazy_face:

:joy::joy: that was a good read. Honestly, BGs give so much xp win or lose… they should probably cut that out.

1 Like

Very much this. ^ The loot lottery system is a bore inducing game killer. There’s nothing to strive for when you get the same useless item 5 times. (Yes, 5 times happened to me. Same trinket 5 times.)

1 Like

You see any gifs under my posts? Hell no you don’t! Why? Because I haven’t gone through all that foruming like certain psycho peeps (Like JADEI! :rage:)

But I’m a patient Gnome, one day I will somehow meet these insane conditions so arbitrarily put in my way and when that day comes well, I’ll probably revert to my usual self and get banned again but I will have done it!

Well that looks fun