Bg fixes , and cheats going on in casual bg's

i did run into that rogue who was flying under the map and capping flags last season, but only once. his time was short lived though, i think blizz got to him :skull:

I’m not saying they should cater to casual but diehards should not be rewarded for taking advantage of them. They pay the same as you and as far as I can see the player base is still on decline.

I agree A twink is not a cheater. The issue over all ain’t that serious. Just don’t think casual players deserve the hate.

Its not.

However…

Seeing it done all the time when you just want to chill and BG some grows old; I am certain that there are hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of players just stopped playing BGs due to being roflcurbstomped over 14+ years.

Enjoy those que times; the rest of us have other things we can do.

Which orifice did you pull this handy stat out of?

1 Like

Another drooling Scopes reader.

The one that can easily seen when browsing just one page here on the PVP forums and entitled along the lines of “Why I am Quitting Alliance BGs Forever.”

How many more have made such a decision and never even mentioned it; clearly, a number disparity is there or we all wouldn’t be hearing/reading about the extensive que times. Merc mode wouldn’t be a thing, either, as it wouldn’t be needed. Not going to pen an algorithm for you to develop it any further.

Now, kindly cram the inference in any orifice you choose.

Can you just cite a source? I don’t think it will be professional for me to cite your back side when I reference your provided data the next time this topic comes up.

Low level queue times haven’t been that bad. Usually 6-10 minutes each bracket.

They aren’t bad at all people just pull numbers out of thin air. Just like ram does not face 10 premades that many times in a row lmao

1 Like

Its call Statistics 101, young grasshopper; economists, governments, businesses, mechanical engineers, and pollsters use them all the time.

X many tens millions of players worldwide since vanilla release multiplied by above-stated pages (sample pool) multiplied by the reckoned others who have quit but not stated anything on any forum anywhere. The last one is the tricky number, as it would only be an educated guess.

Even so, when the end tally is a fraction of a percentage of the original number, you will still finish with a very high sum. Which brings us back to where we started: high que times exist for a reason.

Now.

As for your ‘professionalism’ and the other topic that you seem to be stuck on, well. You can still cram it; I am no longer interested in this topic or feeding trolls. Highly suggest you grab a junior college Statistics 101 book before you try the strawman act again. Unless you like looking that you think with your ‘back side’ to readers.

That’s a lot of words to get the point that you’re just making things up across.

2 Likes

I see why horde sucks in pvp in epic bgs. it is worse losing too much. it’s not good.

this results in: 5 random strangers from tich get put in the same bg, half the other team leaves.

more mousebites!

they are in their own separate queue, if you don’t like them, don’t queue for them.

ah yes, the old run away from a challenge strategy, works every time.

the only reason people lost epic bgs is they think they can queue up and go afk while 39 other people carry the win. epic bgs are just like normal bgs, everyone has to do their job.

2 Likes

same today…blizzard absent from fixing anything. in other chat instead of helping blizzard said this.
(https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/Orlyia)

Orlyia

424 posts

Customer Support

Nov '18

Sentences and paragraphs are fun, Rástlin.

If your goal is for someone to actually read your thoughts, might want to try them.

If you are just ranting, that isn’t terribly constructive. We welcome constructive criticism and suggestions, but this is neither I’m afraid.

Couple points - reporting does not kick, nor is there a way for a player to do that, that is your OWN UI and you need to do a proper reset. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7549

Changes happen all the time. Some are noted, some may not be - but expect them with any major expansion.

when you insult people complaining about real problem you insult all gamers…what kind of company pay 28 million for jerk who does not thing to fix pproblems.

full premade teams in bg’s is total bull

‘full premade’

Lol… Gosh the BG forums never cease to make me laugh.

I don’t consider that insulting. It’s a bit snarky at most.
It’s also advice you should take.

Nobody is doing full 10man premades your so full of it

They had problems too. i let it go. I took the 15 minute debuff and ran away. i just went to go on doing the quest instead.

Imagine being so dumb you think suing blizzard because of twinks is a viable thing to do. By the way I have this bridge for sale that I think you’d be interested in buying.

People are confused. Some others left cause they hate losing. i think what it was best.

Some people are confused, that is for sure. Such as, those who necro a 2 year old post instead of letting it stay dead - where it belongs.

1 Like