Bg fixes , and cheats going on in casual bg's

imo, just let him rant. Majority of us know it’s not full premades making people lose.

3 Likes

again…8th premade cheating team of ten…what the hell blizzard,fix this

:thinking:

1 Like

and another one pvp system in wow is broke. you promised at blizzcon that you would stop the exploits and unbalanced pvp that was going on. It is 100x worse
now.

Battlegrounds do and always will focus on PvP, not experience. The fact that you get experience is just a bonus. The day they take it back away will be the day randoms get exponentially more entertaining.

1 Like

I was simply stating the difference. Of course battlegrounds are focused on pvp. When there was no exp it was all about focus on pvp. With throwing exp into the mix you are going to get casuals that join to break up the monotony, and are not as focused on pvp as exp off people. They are just trying to have fun and enjoy the game. Right or wrong there are two different mindsets. Thats why these discussions keep popping up. The casuals want to have fun in an entry level battleground. I wish they had rated battlegrounds at each bracket so more skilled people could compete against each other.

This poor person is getting so many premade 10mans, would love a screen shot though.

Raistlin I hope you get a game finally after a week with out cheating 10man premades.

5 Likes

I could care less about xp. I am there to have fun…it is not fun getting camped in your own graveyard because you can’t said graveyard. that blizzard is screwing most of the people that pay their salary is not funny anymore. since when is it cool to abuse people who pay you money. remove twinks…I just canceled my Warcraft 3 game and told them to shove it and the mount. you new cheaters have zero clue on how companies should do business. Activsion is doing this. will I quit? I have every quest there is…the daily system is broken when it says 355 and awards 335…when gives you weapon you can’t damn use. I have done everything to try and make the game fun…fun is where everyone has a chance and not where the few dictate the game based on an exploit or armor most can’t get. casual is for just that…casual…rated is for jerks so is arena.

1 Like

Since it seems to happen so often to you, would you mind taking a screenshot?

Are 10 man premades even possible?

Two 5 mans coordinate queue’ing up and accepting the queue if it correlates.

why is this happening with blizzard not even trying to stop the cheaters. sucks to be treated like garbage when I am paying the money every month.

Yeah sucks, you got a screen shot so I know what to look out for?

1 Like

That feel when money doesn’t net you a win

You guys remember the lock raging something back in legion.

That guy had slot of similar posts but about dh and stuff.

just go into random 111 through 119 bg’s they are ruined tough to fight people that take zero damage but one shot you. if it was only one I can deal but, jesus 5 or ten is nuts 10 is sit in gy and get farmed. there is like zero in that. you can’t open ticket to talk to blizzard and as my other post all blizzard did was insult me.
it’s gets people pissed.

Ya but how do I tell if they are a cheating 10man premade though?

I was hoping you had a screen shot and could point out how you know.

3 Likes

Don’t hold your breath.

A premade just cut me off on the highway during my commute. No signal or anything. This is getting out of control.

6 Likes

Everyone replying to this thread knows this guy is insane/a troll right?

2 Likes

Nah mate, this dude just runs into a lot of premade cheaters.

Last xpac there was a poor lock who ran into a ton of fly hackers.

Some people just get al the bad luck.

3 Likes