Bg fixes , and cheats going on in casual bg's

the reach tho

pls seek some help

4 Likes

You could do premades in BG’s from the day they became available. Stop spreading misinformation.

5 Likes

In fact, there wasn’t a 5 man limit back in the day. Oh how much people forget.

3 Likes

Xp off and xp during bg’s was patched in on the same patch. So it has always been available since there has been xp in bg’s. Before that there was no xp to get in bg’s.

No intention of trying to remember xp on/off, premades ok/not ok, blah, blah blah.

My opinion: I don’t think twinks should be in the same BG’s as solo queue’rs…nor do I think premades should be in the same BG’s as solo queue’rs.

To me it’s a question of competition. Twinks and premades versus a BG team composed of solo’s just isn’t going to provide a level playing field for either team, and only one team is going to enjoy it.

It may not be cheating, but it’s not fair. When I did a fair amount of PVP and joined a group of friends as a premade, we were matched against other premades, and that’s how it should have been. Win some, lose some, and good competition.

I think players who want twinks and premades to be matched against solo groups just want an ego boosting easy time and a guaranteed win. All at the expense of the solo players.

So the argument goes: get some friends and make your own premade. No. The majority of players shouldn’t have to modify the way they want to play to answer the needs of the minority.

Next argument: It’s an MMO, you must play with others. Blizz changed that when they made numerous changes (over the years) that enhance or even encouraged single play…I never agreed with it, but we’re pretty far down that path to roll it back now.

Bring on Classic. Sooner the better.

2 Likes

10/15 Man Premades and Twinks were born in Classic.

If my memory serves me correctly we could even 40 Man Premade AV’s.

5 Likes

Dreaux, I’d trust your memory more than my own on that subject.

However, I’d point out that this was also before BG’s became a mix of players from all over the place (Was that even before battlegroups? I just didn’t pay that much attention).

More to the point, the fact that those game mechanics existed doesn’t mean they were fair, even then. I’m looking forward to the Classic version for several reasons, among them getting to be familiar with the players on the opposing team.

i remember well facing off against several horde players against whom I had fought many, many times…we ‘knew’ each other in-game, to the point where one Tauren warrior and one Orc hunter and I would bow to each other before we began a 1v1…that stuff was pretty cool.

So my fault for the tangent regarding Classic; you’re probably right and those options existed back then, and I’m still against them for the same reasons previously stated.

1 Like

All of you cheaters have been reported. Enjoy your bans.

1 Like

Who are you reporting too?

Didn’t they just get removed from the company and all we have left is ai and a few unpaid greens.

1 Like

I solo queue almost exclusively and even when I group queue I will hold back if we are just trashing the other team or work on achievements. During my solos I have been in bg’s with maybe one or two other twinks or none, while the opposing team has half or more and we get stomped. Games like these suck, but what aggravates me isn’t the 5-10 man twink queue, it’s the ineptitude of my own team. I’ve seen plenty of games where the under-geared won but they won because they had a better understanding/skill of what to do. Games where we get gy farmed, most of my team focuses on the war/rogue/mage /whoever that’s hitting them, instead of the 1 healer healing them. Which is also how they got gy camped in the first place.

Maybe a few games go like that, but then either some of the other team logs off or more people join and then we start wining multiple games in a row. I wanna say I am somewhere around 125k kills across all toons (not a whole lot, but enough) and with that, all of my win/loss percentages are near 50%. Give up because it’s hard and you won’t get the reward that comes later. From my experience the best advice to give in general would be, learn your class better and how to stay with the group while sticking with it.

4 Likes

You think Classic won’t have premades or twinks?

You’re in for a rude awakening.

4 Likes

Yes. Beautifully said!

2 Likes

ok…another Friday and full 10 man premade groups. I pay for three accounts and this is no longer funny. letting people band together in casual is garbage as it is not even a game of chance. just faced exact same team in two different bg’s all twinks. please start kicking these cheating exploiters. this is not fun…casual is casual…they have other places to play be gods. please do not let these people continue. you right click on them …select cheating and nothing happens as it does not report them now.

2 Likes

correct. I remember it well. But it also did not give exp so when you went there you went for the fight, contrary to now which has exp and leveling.

1 Like

You must just be super unlucky. I’ve barely seen 5 mans let alone full 10 mans.

2 Likes

get on right now

https://imgur.com/a/XGfr3F2 just did a few. 2-2 no 10 mans for sure

I just did another game with a 10 man premade ally team. what the heck blizzard do your job.

1 Like

Those premaders are out there playing with friends having a good time and you are solo queuing not having a good time. Why continue to solo queue if you aren’t having a good time? Why not change what you’re doing in an effort to improve your experience?

6 Likes

I do not play rated…or arena because of all the drama and cheaters that were doing it years ago. casual is designed for FUN for everyone not for owning people because you have better gear. talent should be only way to own. but you would know that if you were not new. I have paid more money top blizzard than most of your friends. I am pissed that this is happening as getting good at your toon means jack when they use addons for full groups of twinks. cheating is not winning…teaching kids it’s OK to cheat is damn wrong.

1 Like