BG blitz is designed for rage baiting

yeah i agree with all of this. but the toxic duo will report you. and the droolers will continue to drool. and that’s why i say that bgb is designed as rage bait.

1 Like

And when I say disable chat, it’s not to prevent you from reading their trolling, it’s to prevent you from typing XD.

Sometimes I need to hard silence myself, or I get a little too enthusiastic.

2 Likes

okay so this is something i was trying to do yesterday… I was looking for addons or anything to disable my ability to type in game lol… how do you do this lol… other than unplugging my keyboard.

1 Like

In Interface > Social > Disable Chat

It’s really nice. Makes the game like a solo experience.

1 Like

i f****** love you. thank you so much… actual life saver.

1 Like

Played with Lockborn in 4 games last night where he quite literally refused to play and griefed the team.

First game he actually played in was a Warsong Gulch. We got 2 capped by an evoker who solo ran flag across the map with virtually no one on the team other than me (on my Rogue) trying to stop him. When the same evoker picked up the flag for the third time and began his run across the map I asked in chat if anyone planned on attacking him this time. Lockborn responded by posting the healing meter and claiming that we were losing because our healing was worse than the other team. I disagreed and the game ended shortly after. He tried to rage whisper me after the game and I told him to stop harassing me. But of course the queue gods didn’t want it to end there… got him in the very next game which was when the griefing began.

Next game was another Warsong Gulch and he kept picking up enemy flag and then hiding in their base so no one else could pick up the flag and then popped out to die so the other team got a free cap. In the next game he afk’d at a base and wouldn’t capture the point. Then the third game he also afk’d at a base and wouldn’t capture the point. These three games are what he got himself into trouble for. Funny that he is talking about being soft because he had to throw a tantrum over being disagreed with and decided to ruin the game for 7 other people 3 games in a row while pretending he was in the right.

But ironically I agree with the sentiment. It is a joke that people have to deal with guys like Lockborn ruining Blitz games like this and I absolutely see this being a consistent issue in TWW.

5 Likes

i seem incapable of doing this. im the same way irl.

1 Like

Evidently it is.

2 Likes

This is perfect. This is the toxic duo!

check-pvp/Chromaggus/Lathos aka check-pvp/Cho’gall/Robertson
&
check-pvp/Cho’gall/Catherine

Robertson-Cho’Gall aka Logan (an assa rogue), got offended when I said “Where are our healers?” because… his WIFE/GF was one of the healers! They were completely lost the entire time, drooling in middle in a perpetual teamfight. He then proceeds to type in chat and say “you’re playing lock and not even top damage, actual dog sh**.” He then looked at his details and realized I was top damage in the entire bg, by a LARGE margin. After the game he dm’d ME first, with 1 final quip, I can’t remember what it was. When I responded, he then said “stop harassing me”. I did not message him again.

Next game, another WSG, I admittedly did have a little fun: “Next game was another Warsong Gulch and he kept picking up enemy flag and then hiding in their base so no one else could pick up the flag and then popped out to die so the other team got a free cap.” Sometimes you just gotta have fun with ppl like this.

Next game, Gilly, I’m not sure what he’s talking about. My vod says something different. I said I would sit LH. I capped LH and never lost LH. The sandbag duo queue proceeded to lose teamfight at WW and we were 2 capped and lost. They then were able to convince everyone in the lobby that I was the problem, somehow.

Finally, DWG, I said I would cap and sit farm, and I did. Never lost it. They sandbagged again. Both bottom-fragging.

Frankly, only 1 game was questionable :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it’s a joke that ppl have to deal with an mmr system that resets daily and can get matched up with bags like this day after day after day.

What rating are you at? It’s insane you got 3-4 games with them.

yeah I think initially it was 2.1k mmr then 4 games in a row w/ then so ended at like 1900 mmr. back up to 2.1k now though.

This is the most unhinged version of reality I have ever read lmao. Anyways, he ended up getting reported by everyone in each of these battlegrounds so you can believe his ridiculous version or mine. Note that he admits to griefing the WSG game. Not really sure why he doesn’t want to admit he griefed the two base sitting maps by afking at bases considering those ones got him into a flame war with a couple other people but whatever. You also did not cap LH, someone else did and then you AFK’d in the starting area. I captured mine, and enemy team took LH from you. This is when the rest of our team began flaming you with zero direction from us. Again, not sure why you are trying to lie about what you did lol. Can’t own up to your own hilarious trolling I guess? You obviously thought it was funny last night. Did you get off the computer and then get nervous that you went too far or something?

I also never whispered him, and he was not top damage all battleground. He also was not killing EFC, he was sitting middle ignoring EFC and multi-dotting the enemy team attempting to beat me on damage… which he finally managed to do after letting EFC cap twice. Doesn’t seem to understand that battlegrounds are objective based game modes.

You and I both know you are going to get a ban for your behavior, which is why you made this thread in the first place. You want to portray yourself as some kind of victim of an evil toxic duo when in reality you were griefing and ruined the game for multiple people because you have thin skin and are soft.

1 Like

Yeah it’s a bit crazy, but honestly not as insane as you would think. Most games are filled with familiar names because I don’t actually think many people are queueing these in pre-patch. Or at least not at higher MMRs I guess. It was mostly just insane that we ended up on the same team 4 times in a row.

“GET TO LM U F#$@ING RE#@#DED MO$#NS” otoh…

4 Likes

obviously the only way to choose a winner is for you two to have a lock duel for deletes.

1 Like

i am rude/mean about it and havent caught a mute/ban

op is a warlock player u already know what went down

I’m not reading all of this. You’re a rage baiter w/ a toxic duo, that someone in this thread already predicted. Shocker. I have the vod. gl hf.

I’m sure what you say isn’t as bad or meaningful as you think it is. or you put so much money into this game you get a pass. I’ve told people the straight up truths about themselves in bgs. basic things like lacking any real presence on the battlefield and got muted for a week. i don’t swear. I’m just really good at pointing out flaws in playstyles.
in the grand scheme of things who’s side would you pick? The person who pays just for their sub or the person who has played wow forever and buys all your micro-transactions?
i just don’t talk anymore in any chat. people are softer than ever in this game. its funny because people who play this game are all over 30.

there is rage bait for sure in this game. if the other side is losing they can just have one person leave and the other side wont get a victory because “not enough players BG will end in 45 secs”
Or the all to common “No one is on O” said as a dps sits in their own base by themselves.

im not trying to criticize you. I’m just pointing out OPs point.
i don’t even think people should be muted or banned for saying anything at all. we all are on the internet. we all know rage bait makes content on the internet and people do it. At this point in WoWs history little if any children play this game. its all old people. its just the people who pay the bills are very sensitive. i mean, we got a arachnophobia setting in the new patch. that speaks volumes to who is being catered to in this game.

just my observation.

1 Like

well said.

It is a random bg. That’s why it’s like a random bg.

Part of the challenge of rated random is rising above the churn.

1 Like