BG Ban wave. Blizzard needs to address this

That’s interesting. I did not know that, thank you for sharing.

That’s all it’s been. It’s been you conspiring and performing this absurd mental gymnastics routine to push false narratives. You’re welcome to believe those but the rest of us do not have to.

We don’t know how big or small the scale is, and they’ve EXPLICITLY said this:

What part of this are you not understanding?

It was wise of you to remove the last portion of that post btw.

Nah, there’s a ton of people who apparently believe that it is. Just read a few threads.

extremely large. 6 days waiting on a ticket.

1 Like

Chornobyl, I know its frustrating my man. Don’t stoop yourself low enough to screw yourself over. I know you are pissed at Blizz and trust me, I’m not happy. Most of us are adults here, I assume. Lets just keep it all civil. We don’t have to like each other but we shouldn’t go at each others throats over a forum for a video game.

get f!@#ed AFKers, code better or play the game next time

People are just jumping to it being “automated” when in actuality it’s just not as manual as it should be.

You right. Thanks for the perspective bro <3

afkers dont use any code. You talking about bots.

Okay I will give it a couple of days but my launcher says Oct 5th not September 14. I really think they just issued a ban twice even though the 7 day ban came 2 days later.

This is getting toxic. Since wrath of full of dad gamers can someone judge my dad joke?

Why is it bad to trust ladders?

They’re always up to something

you want an award for being born later? you get to watch it all collapse, that’s your reward.

Its because of us dad gamers that you even get the chance to play wrath

How on earth are you offended?! Just trying to stop ppl from insulting eachother

People find any reason to be offended at one another these days.

1 Like

Your name is offensive because I had a bear that died and it’s name was Clyde.

I’m sorry for your loss lol

It’s fine. He was imaginary. It was just his time

Imagine thinking I was offended

Everyone seems to want everything their own way, all of the time. Rather than pay attention to what they are doing, what they have, they are trying to manage everyone else to their own standard. It is as if they need some righteous anger to motivate themselves. This seems to be the world we live in today.

So I ponder the question of who (type of player, noob fresh-player/ seasoned wow veteran) describes the most common “Classic” player? I know I got curious a couple of months after classic was launched, and came to realize that it just wasn’t all that interesting re-visiting the hundreds of hours I spent levelling toons in that environment.

It does raise the question of how many classic players are veteran WoW players, who came to the new environment with pre-baked attitudes and conditioning?

I wonder how many people caught up in this wave were playing on fully geared characters. Because it seems like the majority were playing on leveling characters or boosts, as those are the characters most likely to be reported out of spite by fellow players in the BG regardless of what they are doing. So it’s okay to sit there and guard IWB for 5 mins then run north after it burns, but only if you have epic gear. If you’re in greens or low level you need to be with the zerg in which you will still likely get reported a lot by spiteful players but the system will see that as fine and you’re safe, but if you’re at a bunker ensuring it burns, that’s not fine.

1 Like