BG Ban wave. Blizzard needs to address this

I think so. The way it was worded made it sound like they had clear data to reverse bugged bans. But they held back on some if there was something questionable. Which is why some people are waiting for tickets and some got mass unbanned.

Not saying they aren’t innocent, but that they need to do more research to unban.

1 Like

Yeah that’s fair. I’m curious if any of absurd bans are still left. Wouldn’t be surprised if Blizzard is just reviewing the questionable ones.

There was someone saying they queued only 40 WSG while in premades that got hit.

1 Like

Really cool to be one of those innocent people still waiting. Trash service. Trash people running the game.

1 Like

I respect that they are also looking into softening punishments for those who are first time offenders like myself. I believe my appeal should be accepted and unbanned wholely but I will graciously accept a lesser sentence so I can at least play wrath launch.

It also seems like they have had an inner monologue, and came to a conclusion with that post and now hopefully we will start hearing that appeals are being reviewed.

I am still banned. and I did atleast 10-50k every single BG, i never completely afked zero damage zero healing a single game, i only ran like 30-50 AVs in total all with my guildie/friends

2 Likes

I am also happy that we made enough noise to get bans shortened for first time offense.

Sorry man. I still think you’ll get it reversed before anything in the event goes out.

Kind of surprising all of you guys were able to even post on the forums. Normally they remove access if you’re suspended.

Yep same here. Worst case, if I have to eat a 7-day ban, I can live with that and move on.

It’s weird… on my phone it says I can’t post on the forums, but on desktop I can. So, not sure what the deal with that is lol.

But yes, thank you to everyone who has been commenting on these threads and making noise. It absolutely helps.

1 Like

Just hope this acts as a prevention from people half heartedly playing BGs, not stops people from queuing them all together.

Yeah me too. I would have posted on this account though. But many others would not have gotten their voices heard if this was the case.

Look a lot better as form 2 or whatever it is now.

Well this has made my night slightly better but I’m looking forward to seeing people post “My appeal got viewed” and see what the lessened punishments are for all of those claiming first offender.

1 Like

You guys are going to enjoy some fun AVs this weekend when it’s reverted. No one is AFK now.

1 Like

I can tell you once this is over. I will never touch a battle ground again. Its not worth risking your account because neckbeards want to target report you for not playing the game their way when you’re simply doing objectives.

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t blame you. At least in Wrath people won’t have to farm BGs to get relevant gear…

At least until Cata prepatch

1 Like

100% not touching bgs again until after launch week.

It’s not worth the risk of missing prepatch events and realm first raids.

3 Likes

I had guys in AB refusing to guard stables bc they didnt want to get banned

4 Likes

I have like 12 wow accounts, my dk was on my wow1 with my scarab lord and all that was the only account that got the 30 day suspension. luckly its not currently my main used account its more my alt/2nd account now. but i was enjoying my DK

1 Like

The result of overzealous enforcement policy.

Hopefully their review of the policy bears some fruit.

3 Likes