BG Ban wave. Blizzard needs to address this

Yep, Im still waiting on the 25+ hour ticket response too. Account is still sitting at wrongfully banned due to an error in the system.

Good luck with your ticket. Hope it goes your way.

But how strange, the times I look for BG’s in LFG it’s empty unless it’s from a special server, I don’t know if the expansion has a crosserver so I don’t feel empty, because in Faerlina…

I and relieved and disappointed at the same time.

Relived that we have some potential weight behind this movement, disappointed that we have to resort to popular streamers sticking up for us to get some progress.

1 Like

I agree. I’m glad this isn’t going unnoticed and people are speaking up.

This thread is on their radar, no matter how much people want to downplay the view count 8k views + 1k replies in a day is a decent amount.

When is it mentioned hes going to setup a interview with ion?

i have been a bit afraid of playing more AV thanks to this thread: i like to free 3x wing commanders and then try to defend east or west tower since no one else does it. so doing that could get me banned since i could be deemed AFK for sitting in it until it caps? ouch?

Asmon is pretty good there. Seems like he’s being objective and just wants to get down to it

He did imply there were people getting banned for back capping, I just don’t think that was the case for 99% of people.

Willing to bet aside from the outrageous mistakes, everyone was sitting in a bunker until it burned (sometimes after) then went to drek.

Would be amazing if we could magically know how many of those people were actively playing verse not

According to you, literally everything except feeding in field of strife is afking lol.

Literally all of the BGs are designed around some form of “AFKing.”

Guarding Farm? AFK.

Rushing Drek? AFK.

Backcapping? AFK.

Guarding the Flag? AFK.

Just accept it’s how these BGs were designed, it sounds like you and the Classic inturns both have bones to pick with the original BG designers.

7 Likes

Fortunately, my rogue until I didn’t step after doing the loremaster as fast and even faster after Shadowlands Season 4 with my DH.

I won’t be able to go to Outland, and if I don’t go to Outland I won’t be able to create my DK even if it’s higher than lvl55.

But as Asmongold says, it is part of the Blizzard system, it evolves doing pve in the world, as you also evolve if you do pvp no matter, they are the ones who give you the system, do not exploit the system at all, it is fair and worthy.

Anyway it still makes me sad because I don’t know what is the maximum or minimum level to find in the LFG if someone does pvp, because mostly my class is pvp, and I need it.

I’d also kind to add its dumb that in WSG you get more honor per win sitting in mid then you do capping every flag, but I’d rather have it that way then have all 10 people trying to cap it and not control mid

Blizzard needs to stop being soft, stop unbanning people we all know are cheating/afking using programs to afk in av towers.

They are not “false positives” we all know how the system checks, they go off based on participation via dmg done/healing done/activity/movement over the course of the bg.

We all know people pretend they are defending a node than afk the entire game outside of capping 1 node… keep those players BANNED.

They deserve to be perma’d as do people who buy gold, hack/bot just like Blizzard used to do from 2004-2014ish before the company stopped enforcing their own TOS.

People get banned for a month just for Chat, but people who actually hack/exploit the game get slaps on the wrist. what kind of logic is that.

1 Like

I got perma banned my first offense in cata for gather botting. Have probably put in 100 appeals. Still have hope though

Figured I was banned for having 200k. Which is almost nothing now

And you see why they get mad at Ion Hazzikostas and point him out for being a FUN POLICE

This clown has no idea what they are talking about. They are unbanning innocent people and upholding the guilty bans.

1 Like

No there not, they are unbanning anyone who crys hard enough, your the clown that prob afks’ in av towers.

Was legit watching Chanimals stream as he brags about how his arena partner was using an auto clicker to afk in av and he cried hard enough to blizzard and they unbanned him.

3 Likes

this better.

who hurt you today ? what if something happened like this to you an unjustified ban and you came here looking for help but everyone just said you did it loser your a big fat loser…

how about we think before we talk and if you can’t find anything positive or constructive to add to the conversation you just i don’t know… don’t add it

2 Likes