BG Ban wave. Blizzard needs to address this

Have you ever encountered a bot in PvP or open world? Do you think the simplistic code being ran in a loop is valuable especially in a battleground environment? No, just trolling, just like your other posts. Low-tier bait.

I don’t see how you are missing my point. If you are punished and continue to abuse the system after your punishment is lifted…you could have a 30 day or 6 month ban ect.

You can find 3k 3s bots in Retail last season on youtube. So yeah I feel coding is up to par.

Plus anything is better than a 0-0 afker sitting in Vans / Dreks room from teh start of the gam being AFK 80-100% of every match.

Lets not even bring this up for discussion. We do not care if AFKers or Bots are worse. This is not relevant to the topic.

I am going to be honest its probably best to just not PVP.

You aren’t given honest parameters of why gets you banned or not. What is the amount of damage or healing you need to do? How many games can you defend a tower before you are considered cheating the system. Why don’t the in game systems even activate on you at all before you get banned a week later?

Its just a very dangerous situation we find ourselves in. Clearly some anti-cheat program is just shifting though data and saying number to low, sorry, you miss the WotLK launch with a 30 day ban.

It totally sucks but it is what it is at this point. Nothing can be done.

I agree, its just meant to distract, funny seeing him repeat the same in other posts. Just derailing.

It is when they get 6 month bans and AFKers that are worse for PVP get less.

I don’t understand what your point is based off the sentence structure.

Should also mention if its about Bots vs Afkers…no need to clarify

Just curious but do you think a lot of new players trying to experience the game did countless hours of AVs just sitting at a bunker watching TV?

I bet a few went through the system and are dealing with a bad appeal system, but I can’t imagine many.

It’s become pretty clear that there is an issue with the CS team at Blizzard being poorly trained and not handling this matter appropriately. These threads are focused on getting a prompt response from Blizzard as to why this happened and what they are doing to address it.

You don’t have anything insightful to provide to this conversation besides speculation and victim blaming so you should probably just move along.

2 Likes

Communication is key. I think that’s all we want from Blizzard. Some sort of explanation or understanding as to what caused our bans and clear ways to avoid it in the future. As well as possibly an answer as to what they are going to do about 10+ day wait times for people who are possibly innocent.

1 Like

Yes, yes they do. It was a choice they made, probably under the belief that nothing would happen to them, and at worse, a slap on the wrist. I hope they start getting draconian on all of their punishments, maybe they’ll figure out that the best RMT punishment for buyers isn’t a slap on the wrist ban, but for their characters to be set to level 1, and all of their progress wiped.

Very easy for a lot of scenarios to ban based on stats.

Defend a tower you faction has taken. It burns down and you stay there afterwards pressing zero buttons you get flagged. Do it multiple games in a row. Ban them.

Run to Van / Dreks room at the start of every game sit there AFK’ing until they finally make it to you so you can die once and the game ends. Ban them.

Easy to make way more as well.

But these aren’t the parameters given. Its “your damage and healing” that maters.

So really if you just kill a couple rams, stealth, and then sit in a corner you don’t get banned. But you stand in a tower until it burns, leave, and then the game ends on your way running to the enemy base you do.

Its really that simple.

1 Like

Yeah and what you just don’t do any damage to the NPCs at the tops of the towers.

Or they never once come to back cap you in 10 games.

Get real. 90% of the people that go to the towers just AFK and alt tab back in when they get attacked.

I know cause there are tons of times I’ll jsut come out of stealth and yolo cap on 6 people just AFK at the tower.

30 days is too much for a first time offense, especially when that offense can be set off by things that are not clearly defined.

Everyone agrees that repeat offenders should be banned, and their bans should be increased accordingly.

1 Like

7 day bans weren’t enough all of Classic and TBC. 30 days is fine. You made your bed.

It wasn’t enough because they just give you a 7 day ban, and then another 7 day ban if you do it again and then another.

If they start low and build up to a 6 month ban+ it is a better system for everyone. That way the majority of people caught up in a ban wave that are innocent don’t have to wait 7 days for a ticket response.

2 Likes

who dumped hateraid in your Wheaties this morning? people are going to miss the launch the more then likely spend 50-80$ depending on which upgrade they got to play it. let alone invest time into the game. and now here they are waiting for blizzard to make a response due to a system that no one had been warned about and met with 30 days of suspension ?

i don’t know why your so salty but maybe a little compassion could go a long way

1 Like

What bed are you talking about???

First

Time

Offenders

1 Like

Have you? Just curious what you think,…