BG Ban wave. Blizzard needs to address this

Thank you for being honest

Nah, defending afk’ers makes you a clown. Hiding Something?

2 Likes

Please respond to what I actually said rather than making a totally random point.

I’m talking about getting 0 - 0 in a BG because the other team is stupid, and you posting up at GM in a 3-2 Arathi often deters rogues and cap-happy-pallies.

And yes, in AV, defending TP, and letting 8 go to Icewing while you stay there to prevent the need for having to back cap TP again in a couple of minutes is absolutely participating, and participating with a brain, unlike the way the vast majority of WoW players play BGs.

2 Likes

Do you have a single shred of evidence that all these people who suddenly get banned for 30 days were AFK?

1 Like

He doesn’t and neither does blizzard.

2 Likes

was blizz quote

How should they fix their system?

They offer refunds when wrongfully suspended. I’m not sure what more you’d reasonably want.

No you can’t. Your opinion and feelings on the matter is proof.

So wrong, yet all evidence proves me right in the matter. Like here:

1 Like

These people are 100% reactionary players. There is literally no foresight, no strategy, no understanding of actual defense or deterrence. They are just hearing horns go off and running to the opposite colors on the map.

3 Likes

There are way too many people upset and with proof they were not AFK for anyone to have evidence that they were all AFK. Blizz messed up and now we just wait for them to remedy it just like the past wrongful bans.

3 Likes

Yes, they got banned. Do you have a shred of evidence all these Karens were playing and not cheating? No you don’t. So stop being a clown .

1 Like

I know 22 people across 3 guilds that got banned for this. A truly insane figure. Did some of them AFK from time to time? Probably. But I know for a fact they weren’t AFK to the point of abusing the system to the point of bans.

It is a truly insane situation we find ourselves in. Clearly an automated response banning wave that is totally unnessessary. They have debuffs in the game that handles this. It will remove you from the game if you go afk. you will get a debuff that stops you from getting honor. If these things are not working banning is not the solution. Because now on discords I am seeing the SOLUTION TO QUES is to report everyone to see in BGs defending a tower.

Like what the hell. Totally insane.

1 Like

Do you enjoy this? Posting dumb things in the forums all day?

Or maybe blizzard has just been lax on dealing with afking in AV for too long?

Thats literally how you AV DAWG

AV is an AFK BG. If you don’t like it force Blizzard to add RDF or do another BG. It’s that simple. With RDF players will have another avenue to level.

How is killing harpies good exp? U got like 30exp per kill

1 Like

It must be pure coincidence that this happened when thousands of DKs started doing BGs, there isn’t in fact a single DK getting banned, right? Must be a delayed response to months of data of people AFKing in battle- OH WAIT.

1 Like

Dumb is defending AFKers and cheaters. You seem to specialize in it. Banned lately?

1 Like

On Ban appeals, THEY DO NOT. Jesus Christ, how much more clear do I need to be? If they “suspected” you of cheating/afking they won’t offer it, EVEN IF it’s overturned.

Again, straw-man, kiddo.

Again what they say, and their tech are two totally different things; IE; again, they stated in court they did not sexually harass and abuse women? Guess the outcome sweet-pea?

You are going to mute/block. I can’t stand dealing with children who continually overlooked evidence when it’s right there and who ride Blizzard.

4 Likes

I hope they ban more of them.

Ban every loser who fiddles with himself outside Vans room while Alliance recap every bunker including Dun Baldar.

2 Likes