BFA was 1000x better than SL, you just didn't play it

I wont say i loved it all the much, but BFA didnt phase me too much. It was a tolerable expansion to say the least. Im more of a Legion expansion fan myself. We need more Legion mechanics.

BFA was a great experience. I cant say that very boldly about SL.

2 Likes

I loved 8.2 and 8.3. Visions were a blast in my opinion, and the open world content in Nazjatar and Mechagon was actually really good.

And even if the story was all over the place, I still found myself enjoying the settings that we were put in.

1 Like

I didn’t think BFA was amazing by any stretch but i definitely liked it more than SL.

1 Like

I played all of BFA I had 150 played days at lvl 120 in BFA… and if was so much better than SL, more stuff to do , better raids, better M+ and i liked the corruption i thought it was fun thing

2 Likes

7.3.5 and 8.3 were my favorite times to play wow.

1 Like

I hated BFA and I still do, but I have to admit at least I bothered log in every week to at least finish the campaign and do the quests and farm some reps, but SL? I haven’t logged in in like 2 or 3 weeks already, I haven’t even opened bnet in many days.

2 Likes

I enjoyed 8.2 and even 8.3.

So far I haven’t enjoyed any of SLs

2 Likes

I enjoyed the two things most people did not. Islands and Warfronts. The rest of the expansion was lame and forgettable.

1 Like

I was already wondering when all the “BFA was actually good” threads would come up. Every xpac that is not the current one was “actually good”, despite the fact that there wasn’t a single positive thread about it when it was current.

Lulz, good one GD

1 Like

oh i played bfa, raiding all tiers in mythic
its 10x worse than SL

2 Likes

I disagree, we have yet to see all of SL, if we even get more. From what we have seen atm, while SL has many issues like with BFA I at least find it a little more fun.

BFA was bad, the only thing I found fun was friends. I can at least enjoy myself a little more in SL even if it has many of the same issues BFA had.

3 Likes

I can’t reconcile ‘good’ or ‘better’ with corruptions or the stupid fixed conquest gear tree that frequently gave worthless items for weeks or the utter lack of any real catchup systems

it’s like talking about variations of crap, but it is all still crap in the end (“Ahh this crap smells much nicer!”)

2 Likes

I think BFA started decently enough. Should’ve just stayed as a faction war expansion, with N’Zoth coming in on patch 9.0. A few other minor complaints like the hard dive they took with Sylvanas’s character, but over all I didn’t mind it.

1 Like

I played BFA.
It was far worse.

Azeroth gear (until they fixed it), new zone specific herbs that everyone camped, corruption gear, etc.

The list goes on.

Based on the way things are going; however, shadowlands will be worse simply because it looks like we’re only getting one more major content patch… if we’re lucky.

1 Like

People are entitled to their opinion.

Whether you enjoyed it more or not, BFA is going to walk away with significantly more content by the end of its run.

I’m just interested to see if Shadowlands has more or less than WoD when it ends.

2 Likes

Warfront, Island Expeditions, Story, Azerite gear (being UNTRADEABLE at the start especially cuz it was special), Azerite farming…yea no BFA was not 1000x better than ANYTHING…it might be better than SL (idk i quit playing) but its not by a whole hell of a lot BFA was such trash it made WoD look good.

1 Like

Oh I didnt play? Thank god t hen it mustve been a horrible nightmare.

2 Likes

A lot of the content though actually made the expansion worse as it was required but you never wanted to do it.

1 Like

I’m going to guess that the Venn Diagram overlap between:

1. People who didn’t play BFA and
  2. The people who DO watch content creators

are very slim.

1 Like

Bfa was about on par with SL. Azerite and Corruption made the game feel awful, ESPECIALLY corruption.

And if the OP sees this, yes, I played bfa more than you.

1 Like