BFA Season 2 Ending Soon

can BFA its self end soon please

15 Likes

To all those asking for the date:

July 2nd.

FFXIV is releasing their new expansion that day and we all know Blizz likes to compete with other games’ releases.

5 Likes

They also don’t have a habit of doing major patches before major holidays. So I doubt that date very much. It would also only be week 24 of the 25 week PvP schedule.

Lol an announcement that you are soon going to announce the date of 8.2. Can you slow things down anymore than this?

4 Likes

We’ll see I suppose. But every time a major game (or an expansion) is being released, Blizz will always release new content on those days.

Examples being WoD Alpha going live the same day Wildstar came out, or patch 6.2 coming out the same day of Heavensward.

2 Likes

first blue communication in days. yay.

1 Like

I have about 900. I’m not sure how the amount rewards match heroic content or high mythic rewards. If anything it has functioned only as a supplement to mythic rewards in case of bad RNG.

I’ve been playing it wrong scrapping an ever increasing ilvl azerite gear, with no way of knowing how much is rewarded, 400 gave me 35, but 370 stopped giving me 12. For PVE and non mythic players, the grind takes too long when maybe 3 WQs offer said residuum.

I’d hoped it were more like nethershards and just give higher rewards at high mythic scraps

1 Like

Correct.

• Week 21 ends 6/18.
  • Week 25 ends 7/16.
  • Release of 8.2 = end of Season 2.
  • Release of 8.2 = 7/16.

Any sooner would mean they’re cutting S2 off early.

Honestly, don’t know why they can’t announce it already.

2 Likes

Yeah. They basically gave us the same warning last week too. Guess they’ll just keep warning us every week until they give the traditional two week warning for PvPers.

They have that two week period before S3 though where you still can queue for S2 stuff so is that part of S2 ? I really don’t think they would be annoucing a full month ahead.

This this this, what is the OP talking about?

Wrong. They wont release before an American Holiday. It will be June 25th. Raid on July 9th. They always say this 2 weeks before the patch launches. and it falls in perfect with the 25 week season. To the tee.

3 Likes

The PVP rewards. 25 weeks of rewards.

That’s the “off season” they’re talking about. It’s meaningless.

I assume the achievements for completing the +10s and +15s of every dungeon in time.

They gave the same warning last week too when they spelled all this out the first time.

The 2 week period would start 7/16 and Season 3 would start 7/30. Just under a month before Classic goes live.

1 Like

That is far too long. I vote just cut PvP season short.

1 Like

I think you’re wrong. June 25th, 8.2. my opinion.

I like how they still won’t give a date.

Okay.

Expect a stream or something Thursday, maybe they will just blue post it. Were 2 weeks out

please blizzard let this season end as the worst in history

don’t make it worse than this…

3 Likes