BFA Season 2 Ending Soon

They have that two week period before S3 though where you still can queue for S2 stuff so is that part of S2 ? I really don’t think they would be annoucing a full month ahead.

This this this, what is the OP talking about?

Wrong. They wont release before an American Holiday. It will be June 25th. Raid on July 9th. They always say this 2 weeks before the patch launches. and it falls in perfect with the 25 week season. To the tee.

3 Likes

The PVP rewards. 25 weeks of rewards.

That’s the “off season” they’re talking about. It’s meaningless.

I assume the achievements for completing the +10s and +15s of every dungeon in time.

They gave the same warning last week too when they spelled all this out the first time.

The 2 week period would start 7/16 and Season 3 would start 7/30. Just under a month before Classic goes live.

1 Like

That is far too long. I vote just cut PvP season short.

1 Like

I think you’re wrong. June 25th, 8.2. my opinion.

I like how they still won’t give a date.

Okay.

Expect a stream or something Thursday, maybe they will just blue post it. Were 2 weeks out

please blizzard let this season end as the worst in history

don’t make it worse than this…

3 Likes

Earlier you made note of the 25 weeks of PVP rewards. Season 2 began when BoD released, Jan 22. So 25 weeks forward from 1/22 is 7/9, which is the last week of S2 – ends 7/16 before the realm reset, which should be the downtime that launches the content update that Tuesday.

June 25th patch day would mean S2 only lasted 22 weeks.

*.2 release is not the end of the season. The end of the season is 2 weeks after June 25th which they said is when the raid releases. The time between june 25th and july 9th is the 2 week intermission

Who knows. anything can happen.

Not to mention the warning they gave us last week would imply they’re releasing it next week, and that lines up with nothing. So uh… clearly can’t go off that.

I read this as saying launch day ends S2, and then 2 week period kicks off until S3 begins. Maybe I’m misreading it?

We should start a pool!

I didnt see this post. Makes sense. Too long :frowning:

Except that there wasn’t 2 weeks off between seasons in S1 - it jumped straight from S1 ending on Jan 22, to S2 beginning Jan 23, in order to not have the azerite gear changes affect the pvp season. Week 23 would be June 25th, and with the two week break included, it would total 25 weeks between seasons. The patch will most likely be on June 25th, two weeks from now, with S3 starting July 9th with the opening of Palace.

1 Like

The cost is multiplied by 26 and the rate earned is roughly 10 times the current numbers.

Wasn’t that said last week as well? Why not give us a date?

I’m gettin around 700 each week for 1 M10. So yeah it stacks. I could try RNG for some Azerite armor, but hey, we’ll probably have new traits in 8.2 which will be (ofcause) 10xbetter than current traits and it’s worthless.