BFA questing structure Suggestion

Hello, I was brought here by

"You can submit feedback and suggestions for improving World of Warcraft in one of two places:

Our community forums..."

For dual island content, my guild mates and I feel that there have been a decent amount of questing and storyline content. However because they have been split between the two factions, they felt scarce.

My suggestion is to create a Spy loremaster that allows you to play as a member of the opposite faction in a separate non-warmode shard with all spy players.

This way we aren't locked out by the half latest content that WOW devs create with this whole 'two stories' instead of 'two sides of one story' structure.

We will also feel more compelled to stay subbed instead of feeling like there is nothing currentto do, and unsubscribing.

This is on the assumption that regular players like me do not want to pay $60 to experience the story on the other faction with a boost, because of the friends we've made on the horde, and vice versa.

OP on the GD
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769549461#post-7
Apologies for the confusion but the Customer Support forums are intended as an assistance forum where players can help other players resolve common issues they encounter.

Suggestions should be provided the the subforum that is most appropriate for their subject. For example, as this post is about questing you could post it in the Quests subforum.