BFA is STILL NOT SOLOABLE. WHY?

Man, IDK. The last time I tried to bandage that dragon I got nowhere and was then stuck with like a 5min CD. But this was back in BfA. Although you would have thought a BfA bandage would have been enough to heal her to full but nope!

I was doing it as recently as SL, and I don’t remember seeing any changes made since.

Once again M+ is a disappointment

I dont need a “reward” to play video games. Playing the games ARE the reward.

Sure, I have transmogs. Sometimes I’ll even go out of my way to get one… BUT they are not the incentive that drives me to play the game.

I play the game because Raiding, Dungeons, Battlegrounds are fun to play. If they wern’t no amount of digital junk would get me to play them.

So, you have transmogs, and you admit to going out of your way to get them sometimes. That’s called…being rewarded. And an incentive to keep playing. :thinking:

3 Likes

New experiences are a reward, but doing the same thing for the 5642453 time without getting anything from it is not fun.

Oh so you have things you consider fun?

Why not go and solo BFA raids now?
You can’t?
Or you think it’s not fun?

1 Like

soloing old raids used to require at least some level of effort or clever strategy, now if it’s not just “hit the boss with two abilities and collect my transmog” people don’t want to bother

:roll_eyes:

There’s a reason why you guys can’t find another player to help you out.

Do enlighten us then, because you have done anything but that since you started talking.

4 Likes

I blame anime.

1 Like

honestly, you really can’t go wrong blaming anime for just about everything.

3 Likes

I blame anime for white to silver hair being cool. People used to (and still do I guess) dye that mess. Now people in their teens and 20s want the old lady hair.

2 Likes

If I had the hair for it, I’d have probably tried to rock that hair at least once in my life. There’s just something about white anime hair that is so satisfying to look at.

Now you’ve done it…

I seem to remember making a bunch of Solo Legion Raid videos back when players were complaining about not being able to one shot those raids too.

Not really. I remember Molten Core became soloable in like Wrath or Cata and it was the same then as it is now.

Go in, one shot all the things, get out.

In vanilla players were soloing the content and it wasn’t a faceroll. They had to plan and work for it.

Now they just want the “i win button” because they need to post their fashionista transmogs on instagram or something.

Can’t be expecting anyone to actually do the actual content in 2023. That would be too hard for the instant gratification generation.

So, you are saying Molton Core should be challenging and it should still be actual content?

3 Likes

The actual content in 2023 is this new thing called “Dragonflight” :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Why wouldn’t I want it to be challenging?

Why wouldn’t I want to have the opportunity to go enjoy 20 years worth older raids to run with my guild if we wanted to go progress through them again?

This seems like a no brainer to me. Having 2 decades of raid content to engage with is a winning scenario.

One of many changes to old raids specifically for transmoggers:

…not that you are interested in changing your mind or anything, but maybe other viewers can learn something new.

3 Likes