BFA is STILL NOT SOLOABLE. WHY?

BFA dungeons are not soloable still even in 410 ilvl gear as a ret pally. Some mechanics are just dumb impossible to do like the reanimating totems. Tried 20+ times, and haven’t been able to do it. Would love it if the lies would stop about 'this is easy! why can’t you do it?!?!" This content is 2 xpacs old now. There’s zero reason this should even be difficult in the slightest.

40 Likes

Which one were you trying to do?

The dungeons? Or do you mean the raids? All BFA dungeons at mythic are soloable. A lot of the raid mechanics are not soloable.

6 Likes

Atal dazar requires a group, or must be a ranged class. melee cannot kill the reanimating totems in time. It’s not possible.

5 Likes

I thought you just got them all low health then killed them.

6 Likes

You can solo all the dungeons, you can solo Uldir until Mythraxx, BoD until Council, EP until the 6th boss, and all of Nyalotha. They need to do a mechanics pass to make the mechanics soloable, no legacy buff is needed though.

2 Likes

you can easily do this solo. bring them all down to low health and then kill them all at once

1 Like

Yeah, this guy insta mind controls you which results in death and of course the encounter resetting. :sob:

4 Likes

stand on rock he doesnt do it

ez solo

2 Likes

Now there’s the tech I needed. :dracthyr_love_animated: I’ll have to try that.

6 Likes

I’d like to see them do something about Conclave. Can only solo it on hunter afaik, everything else I’m just perma silenced. Did it on my rogue once but it was a lonnnnnng fight waiting on cloak.

2 Likes

This. I’ve been soloing M Atal’Dazar on a 60 ret in DF pre patch gear.

Warlock too, I’ve done it. Imp can dispel the silence. Rastakhan kept 1 shotting me tho. Lol

1 Like

nerf bfa raids too

9 Likes

Only reason I can think of is because SL was so ill-received, BFA got stuck as the main funnel for new players. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe that’s where you go if you don’t use Chromie Time.

2 Likes

The raid wont be able to solo until the release of 12.0 I guess

I Tried to solo mythic Battle for Dazalor stopped at conclave
and mythic crucible of storm and got one shot by boss from 2 expansions ago

With my 443 warrior

2 Likes

wow the strats from when it was current are coming back

1 Like

Blizzard started to rely on old raids back in SL when they “accidentally” buffed legacy legion raids at the start of it and I doubt they are going to let it go when DF has even less content in 10.1.0 than SL had in 9.1…

In general nothing from the level 50 content should mean ANY kind of challenge for a level 70 player (without TW scaling ofc), but right now I do not think blizzard is interested in making changes that would shorten the lifespan of this content since DF has none to replace it.

3 Likes

the bf and I went into Uldir and it was quite hectic trying to figure out how to 2 man g’huun. luckily we were both evokers so could utilize our movement abilities well. I don’t think it needs to be like this anymore.

2 Likes

I would like Mythic Nyalotha to be soloable <3

7 Likes

I’ll never understand this insistence that players be given an “I win” button.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like