BFA is a Bad Expansion

Same here bud. I have keystone conquerer from seasons 2 and 3. Pretty presumptive aren’t we? Funny how you think someone else’s opinion, who has basically the same experience as you, is irrelevant. Just wow.

Because Horde side is the worst storyline ever.

I quite enjoy BfA on the Alliance side.

Troll, troll in the dungeon!!

BFA made ‘you’ feel bad. Singular. Others may also share your opinion, they may also feel bad, but you don’t speak for all of us.

As for WoD, it is, without a doubt, the worst expansion Blizzard has ever released. Nothing will change that. Even BFA at its worst, beats WoD at its best, hands down, without question.

I disagree entirely. WoD suffered from a lack of content, but what was present wasn’t bad. The raids were good, WoD had the second best PvP design and class balance, and once you earned something, you kept it. You didn’t have to go through this nonsensical lotto in the hopes you’d get a piece with good gear on it and then have to re-earn that same piece from the same lotto every season.

2 Likes

I got disappointed when we could build a ship, find a crew and then name it. But not sail with it.

Dude get ksm then talk to me. BFA endgame gameplay is unfun. In legion i also had ksm n aotc and it was the best experince ive had in wow because my mage felt so much better. The artifact weapon and gcd made my mage so fun how could i not get ksm n aotc?

1 Like

Lol, so it isn’t about completing content, it’s about the level of content. In that case, you can’t talk to me unless you killed a mythic boss in both uldir and BoD. Oh, wait, you don’t even have AotC from uldir. See? I can do that too.

1 Like

Not entirely true, I come back to check and see if anything is getting better. Seeing what is to come. What people are upset with or happy with. I get to see that all for free and even comment without having a sub. Not sure how that’s working but I don’t have the game installed and under the Install option it says “Subscription Expired”.

Oh take me back… please. Mainly the gcd, can we please get this reverted.

Whats 2+2? Newtype anawers: Thomas Jefferson bro.
That is how absurd your answer was.

It’s certainly my least liked expansion. It’s the only expansion I un-subbed before the X.1 patch and didn’t come back until the end to prep for the next expansion. And I might not even get Shadowlands. Outside of Torghast, not really seeing anything all that interesting to spend $15/mo

2 Likes

Trashran would like to disagree with you.

As would Patch 6.1 which added twitter intergration, some garrison updates and the selfie camera. Also ‘lack of content’ is an understatement, the vast majority of the content promised for the expansion did not launch, including an entire raid tier was supposed to occur at Shattrath City and what content did launch was half-baked in a lot of areas.

And as for the ‘lottery’ you mentioned? That might have been the case for PvP, thanks to vendors, but it was not the case for PvE, because WoD carried on Warforging from Mists of Pandaria, so you were constantly running content just for a chance that an item you wanted would warforge.

Meanwhile the arena system was one of the absolute best, the raids were good and well designed, and there was no nonsensical thing like corruption.

WoD will reign higher in my book than BFA in every situation. Nothing you say will change my mind on that. We’ll agree to disagree and move on.

1 Like

I mean, Legion was incredible, but I’ve had so much fun with BFA. I think a lot of us did, as subscriptions are doing well Anders engagement is with BFA, not classic.

I played Ashran a lot. The PvP since then, on the other hand…

Yeah… Sure… This is definitely my only character…
I’m not a super hardcore, but in case you wanna look my main it’s called Fókes-Azralon

Or just check this profile.