BFA Beta (still)

In my battle.net app, in the REGION / ACCOUNT option, under IN DEVELOPMENT, Beta: Battle for Azeroth is still available. Shouldn’t this be the PTR for 8.1? What can I do to fix this?

No, and nothing. PTR and Beta are two separate clients. If your account is in good standing at the time they take a snapshot for PTR access, it’ll pop up for you.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t my beta option be gone by now. Won’t even let me log in.

I’m not sure why it’s still around, tbh. It still shows up on my list as well, but the game is no longer in beta so it makes sense you can’t log in.

1 Like

No, the PTR isn’t Beta and the two don’t generally cross. Keep in mind that while beta or the PTR may be listed, that doesn’t necessarily mean it is available.

Yes and no. Assuming you have a PTR account created, it should appear. If you don’t, you’ll need to do that.

Public Test Realm

1 Like

It is no longer available for access, but the license is still on the account, which is likely why it is still visible. It will likely be removed at some point in the future.

2 Likes

thanks :slight_smile: I created the PTR account and am currently downloading the client.
edit: is multicore enabled in the current build?

1 Like

I’m afraid you have to wait until 8.1 for multithread but it won’t be long now :grinning:

I meant the current build in the PTR. It is 8.1.