BfA Assault Timer

Anyone know if there is something like the Legion Invasion timer website out there for BfA Assaults?

Ive been looking for a timetable or a website or anything so I can find out when the assaults will be on but Ive found squat.

My net sleuthing skills are on pretty average so other than a google search and perusal of Wowhead… Im at a loss as to where to look next.

Probably best to ask these questions during the day in the US… not the middle of the night.

So does anyone know anything or know the schedule for when the assaults happen?

1 Like

If only bump was a 10 letter word

bumppity bump bump bump
will that do?

I heard they are up for six hours and down for twelve. All I know for sure is that they are up when I am at work and never up in my two hour play window.

1 Like

They’re probably the same as the legion timers, up for six, down for 12.5. One ended at around 10 amish CST today so expect one somewhere around 9:30 pm to 12am tonight. Probably closer to 10:30

It’s cool, Blizz. None of your players have jobs.

I mean, it’s the same as invasions, you won’t hit all of them, but the next one should be around 5ish in the afternoon tomorrow. They do it in a way so everyone can hit a few a week, not everyone works a day job.

1 Like

assaulttimer dot com

Here are two:

http://www.wowincursions.com/

http://assaulttimer.com/

2 Likes

It’s also tracked on the front page of wowhead now.

3 Likes

That only gives you the next two, though. I like to be able to plan further out than that. But yes, wowhead added a tracker, which is helpful. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How hard would it be to code a zone for invasion for 24 hours. If you want to opt out, put a NPC at the main base to flip you to a normal zone. These are things that make me ponder some decision making at Blizzard. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Because they’re not MEANT to be up for 24 hrs.

1 Like

Seems like a stupid design flaw then. Why not give everyone a chance to log in daily and do them. Should the sun shine only on a few any given day?

Why does any time content exist? To get people to play during that time. Why isn’t winter veil available all year? I can’t play in December!

2 Likes

I see, you’re one of those type of people. Have a nice day.

I see, you’re one of those type of people. Have a nice day.

Dang gen-zers, feel like they’re entitled to everything

1 Like

Close; they run for seven hours (not six), with a twelve hour inactive time. The last one started at midnight and ended at 7am EST…which means the next one will start at 7pm EST.

2 Likes

Seems so, unfortunately.