Beware scammers!

I just want to make sure people on Sargeras are aware of a group of scammers. We all know that people still boost, but just not in communities anymore. Well, with lack of time to raid and find a guild, I decided to get a boost. Fated Heroic. The guys name was Apil and he invited me to their discord to verify him. The discord was “RALLY BOOSTING”. After verifying I did trade over the 950k gold to him. Right when it was supposed to be raid time he then immediately unfriended me, booted me from the disc and ignored me. So ya. Beware of Apil or ANYONE from RALLY BOOSTING. Sucks to lose 950k, but it’s a learning experience. Now, time to get back to grinding with what little time I have to get that gold back.

Have an amazing day everyone!

Sorry that happened to you. Unfortunately this is pretty normal. Don’t expect anything to happen as Blizz will ban the account and he will have already made another one. Make sure if you are getting a boost that you don’t pay everything up front. Also make sure you take screen shots of all communications.