Beware of the guild <Time Lapse>

It all started this past week in trade chat, one of there “persons in charge” Seazons was spamming in lfg for a shadow priest to attend ssc with the guild. I was assured I would be able to roll on any caster gear that dropped. While I was allowed to roll on the T5 which dropped an item of interest for me a trinket was tucked away and never rolled off on. I found it odd as I thought to myself a few days later that it was never rolled on but I put it behind me. A few days later after seeing my dps, and ability in the SSC raid they messaged me on discord asking if I would like to join there guild. At first I was hesitant but I was talked into it by the guild warlock Blackened who said they were attempting to replace there spriest as his damage was not up to snuff but “he farmed consumes for us” and is a good guy. I putting the other guy first responded with, I will keep my eyes open for a guild that is in need of a spriest. Only to be coerced into joining. (A mistake) Fast forward to Saturday October 23rd. A day in which the guild was running a gruul mag and Kara team. We did gruul I won T4 and gave it away to another member who was in need. Skipped mag and got put into a karazhan run. Mind you nothing was rez’d or was talked about being rez’d and I explained I really only needed 3 things from Kara 2 of which dropped off Prince. The mind blade, the cloak, and the trash drop neck. The guild wiped on maiden, I stuck it out, we end up getting to Prince and the Mindblade drops. Upon my surprise I sat there in excitement as it was the first time I’ve seen it drop. It was said that only mains could roll… I rolled a 72, smiggle a shaman with lights justice rolled a 20 something, then came a mage cuck something or other who had the gruul sword. He rolled an 80 and said I pass my roll give it to smiggle. Meanwhile the item was never reserved, I was a guildy rolled the highest, and the shaman already had one of the best healing maces in the game. They ultimately ninja looted the blade to the shaman, because he was “going ele” yet my dps hands down is better than his. Morale of the story avoid this guild and these clowns at all costs, in fifteen years of playing I have never had an item ninja looted especially not from a group of so called guild members. This is my first ever wow forum post, and I am just sick to my stomach. If they were upfront with me from the start none of this would have happened, but this type of behavior is unacceptable, be transparent , be upfront, and last but not least do not ninja items to people who lose rolls. Sorry for my rant, but this pissed me off, it took nearly 3 hours to run Kara (which is terrible) only to have literally one of the only items I needed ninja looted. Be well friends.

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up man

make your own run if you’re scared of this happening. It happens often. Kids are addicted to pixels.

notice hes too scared to post on anything but a level 20 alt.

you’re a cringe dog, I’ve won big loot over their members before.

edit: just noticed you’re posting on a level 20.